Poll: Do You Prefer Cats Or Dogs
Dogs
Cats
I Love All Animals Equally
I Hate All Animals Equally
I Have No Real Opinion. Hell, I Don't Even Know Why I'm Voting.
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
A Huge And Important Question I've Never Seen Asked On This Forum!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-02-2012, 08:23 AM
RE: A Huge And Important Question I've Never Seen Asked On This Forum!
Yeah, but I'm also a member of PETA: People Eating Tasty Animals

Oh, no Hallucinations 4:11 says the 'gilded sheep should be stewed in rat blood' but Morons 5:16 contradicts it. (Chas)

I would never shake a baby unless the recipe requires it.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Malleus's post
22-02-2012, 07:30 AM (This post was last modified: 22-02-2012 07:33 AM by shadostr13.)
Well, we have 4 dogs, not planned but I rescued 2 dogs and 11 puppies that were left by their owners to starve to death and only managed to find homes for all but one puppy (we still have the adults, a puppy, and another rescue dog). We also have about 17 cats, most of which are drop off's - that comes from living on a farm, people think they can just throw out their unwanted cats in our front yard. And yes we pay to have them fixed and get their shots....... My MIL has 12 horses, and about a dozen chickens, and a rescued pot bellied pig. We had a goat, but found a home for him - the saying 'hoarny as a goat' is true, and he was trying to get himself killed by trying to breed a stallion 10 times his own size..........

Anyone want a pet? We have lots, and lots, and lots of spares! LOL

I'm sure more cats will appear soon........... There is already a new persion type black cat that has been hanging about since day before yesterday.

Ann
[+] 1 user Likes shadostr13's post
22-02-2012, 11:16 AM (This post was last modified: 22-02-2012 11:18 AM by jknightx.)
Ilik all animals, but dogs hold a special place in my heart.
(21-02-2012 08:23 AM)Malleus Wrote:  Yeah, but I'm also a member of PETA: People Eating Tasty Animals

Ok that was just wrong (funny as hell,.. but still wrong )
(22-02-2012 07:30 AM)shadostr13 Wrote:  Well, we have 4 dogs, not planned but I rescued 2 dogs and 11 puppies that were left by their owners to starve to death and only managed to find homes for all but one puppy (we still have the adults, a puppy, and another rescue dog). We also have about 17 cats, most of which are drop off's - that comes from living on a farm, people think they can just throw out their unwanted cats in our front yard. And yes we pay to have them fixed and get their shots....... My MIL has 12 horses, and about a dozen chickens, and a rescued pot bellied pig. We had a goat, but found a home for him - the saying 'hoarny as a goat' is true, and he was trying to get himself killed by trying to breed a stallion 10 times his own size..........

Anyone want a pet? We have lots, and lots, and lots of spares! LOL

I'm sure more cats will appear soon........... There is already a new persion type black cat that has been hanging about since day before yesterday.

Ann
I have 2 dogs shelter dogs and a guinea pig, thats plenty enough lol

Give a man a fish ,you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish ,you feed him for a life time,give a man religion,he will die praying for a fish
04-04-2012, 11:30 AM
I adore animals in general.

But cats are definitely superior.
04-04-2012, 12:16 PM
If cats were twice as big as they are now they'd be illegal. If dogs were three times as big as they are now they'd still be your best buddy. ... Although the mastiffs might be a little clumsy and unwieldy at 600 lbs.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
09-08-2012, 05:02 AM
I am just an animal person. If I had to choose just one animal I would want to spend life with on a desert island, I am really a bird person. Typically a parrot or a raven.