A Lions fan, a Bears fan and a Packers fan are climbing a mountain...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-08-2015, 12:53 PM
A Lions fan, a Bears fan and a Packers fan are climbing a mountain...
A Lions fan, a Bears fan and a Packers fan are climbing a mountain and begin to argue about who loves their team the most. The Bears fan insists that he is the most loyal, yells "This is for the Bears!" and jumps off the mountain to his death. Not to be outdone, the Lions fan is the next to profess his loyalty, yells "This is for Detroit!" and pushed the Packers fan off the mountain.

Tongue

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 8 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
22-08-2015, 12:15 PM
RE: A Lions fan, a Bears fan and a Packers fan are climbing a mountain...
(21-08-2015 12:53 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  A Lions fan, a Bears fan and a Packers fan are climbing a mountain and begin to argue about who loves their team the most. The Bears fan insists that he is the most loyal, yells "This is for the Bears!" and jumps off the mountain to his death. Not to be outdone, the Lions fan is the next to profess his loyalty, yells "This is for Detroit!" and pushed the Packers fan off the mountain.

Tongue

I don't believe this story for one second. The Lions could not possibly have a fan Tongue

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
22-08-2015, 12:28 PM
(22-08-2015 12:15 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(21-08-2015 12:53 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  A Lions fan, a Bears fan and a Packers fan are climbing a mountain and begin to argue about who loves their team the most. The Bears fan insists that he is the most loyal, yells "This is for the Bears!" and jumps off the mountain to his death. Not to be outdone, the Lions fan is the next to profess his loyalty, yells "This is for Detroit!" and pushed the Packers fan off the mountain.

Tongue

I don't believe this story for one second. The Lions could not possibly have a fan Tongue

Oh...they're out there.

[Image: 201501_1030_abbbe.]

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 2 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
22-08-2015, 12:34 PM
(22-08-2015 12:28 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  
(22-08-2015 12:15 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  I don't believe this story for one second. The Lions could not possibly have a fan Tongue

Oh...they're out there.

[Image: 201501_1030_abbbe.]

Haha yeah I know, I'm from Michigan, I know a few including the woman who gave birth to me.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
15-11-2015, 05:44 PM
[Image: Lions%20Won%20in%20Lambeau_zpsfzrstc0u.jpg]

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 2 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
22-12-2015, 04:48 AM
[Image: 10256581_10156291334905176_4437484713205...6wdqzt.jpg]

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post
22-12-2015, 05:54 AM
A couple is getting a divorce and go to court arguing over custody over their son Johny. After a half hour of arguing back and forth the Judge can tell the couple isn't getting anywhere. So he decides to settle it by having a talk with the boy in his chambers.

Judge, "So Johny do yo want to live with your dad?"

Johny, "No, he beats me>"

Judge, "So then you want to live with your mom?"

Johny, "No, she beats me too."

Judge, "Well then, who do you want to live with?"

Johny, "The Redskins, they never beat anyone."

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Brian37's post
22-12-2015, 10:36 AM
(22-12-2015 05:54 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  A couple is getting a divorce and go to court arguing over custody over their son Johny. After a half hour of arguing back and forth the Judge can tell the couple isn't getting anywhere. So he decides to settle it by having a talk with the boy in his chambers.

Judge, "So Johny do yo want to live with your dad?"

Johny, "No, he beats me>"

Judge, "So then you want to live with your mom?"

Johny, "No, she beats me too."

Judge, "Well then, who do you want to live with?"

Johny, "The Redskins, they never beat anyone."

You misspelt Cowboys

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
22-12-2015, 12:14 PM
(22-08-2015 12:15 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  

Tongue

It's hard being from Detroit today. But....we do have MSU. Go Green!

DJ

Live Better...Help Often....Wonder More
[+] 1 user Likes OhDannyBoy's post
22-12-2015, 12:47 PM
[Image: image.png]

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post