A List of some strange deaths

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-03-2013, 10:55 PM
RE: A List of some strange deaths
(31-03-2013 10:31 PM)kim Wrote:  Ok. Here is some advice:
When making a thread, simply state your information, state clearly your ideas about that information, and then ask for input.
Then when people give input, do not edit, simply go on from there and restate your ideas or state your new ideas from what you've learned with the new information.
Continuing to edit and have people go back to look at the original post ... well, people just won't do it.

Now, this is the information you have provided with your additional information:
(31-03-2013 10:14 PM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  Boris Berezovsky died recently. Some one doesn't want him to go back to Russia with information that should remain in Britain only, is it the cause?

Sean Hall died in 2011. Phone-hacking scandal, is it the cause?

Mitchell Todd died in 2008. Abuse scandal, is it the cause?

Deborah Palfrey died in 2008. Prostitution scandal, is it the cause?

Princess Diana died in 1997. Royal scandal, is it the cause?

Princess Diana's bodyguard Barry Mannakee died in 1987. Royal scandal, is it the cause?

Bloody interesting.

========

And the barefoot Hillman who is alive and living well.

Personally no, I don't think much of it is all that interesting once the facts of each case have been examined. However, I do have one question. Who the heck is the barefoot Hillman who is alive and living well? Consider

I now realized that most of my information sounded far-fetched. I used the barefoot Hillman as a contrast showing that if you don't get in the way of powerful dudes, you can go your way happily.

barefoot Hillman

Jeffrey Hillman, Barefoot 'Homeless' NY Man, Reportedly Has 30 Pairs Of Shoes, Spotted With Cash Wad: New York Post (VIDEO)

Want something? Then do something.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-03-2013, 11:01 PM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2013 03:26 AM by HU.Junyuan.)
(31-03-2013 10:44 PM)Heathen Wrote:  
(31-03-2013 10:31 PM)kim Wrote:  Who the heck is the barefoot Hillman who is alive and living well? Consider

Oh jeez, I was afraid someone was going to ask that question. Confused

I think some hobo in dire need of help will have to suffer from the side-effect of this embarrassing news.

What do you think?

31-03-2013, 11:22 PM (This post was last modified: 31-03-2013 11:26 PM by kim.)
(31-03-2013 11:01 PM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  I think some hobo in dire need of help will have to suffer from the side-effect of this embarrassed news.

What do you think?

Nah - not in New York. I'm sure now that people know about a guy walking around NYC barefoot, they'll probably be on the lookout and won't give him money or shoes. He'll be recognized as not being homeless. In fact, he might get the shit beat out of him. I can actually imagine him getting mugged and having all his clothes stolen out of spite. But no, I don't think it will do further damage to other homeless people; this is a unique circumstance.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
01-04-2013, 02:54 AM
Caesar died unexpectedly. Napoleon died under VERY strange circumstances. Lucratia Borgia *supposedly* stabbed herslf, (yeah right), John Kennedy died. George Washington died. All very very odd. The Lindberg baby died. I'm sure somehow the Jews did it all. We just don't know how yet. Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
"And you quit footing the bill for these nations that are oil rich - we're paying for some of their *squirmishes* that have been going on for centuries" - Sarah Palin
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
01-04-2013, 03:34 AM
I made a small thread about Princess Diana. If you get chance Hu you need to watch a documentary called "Unlawful Killing" that looks into her death. I did post links to the film but everywhere they appear they soon get deleted for some reason.

Saying that I have tracked a version down that seems to have been recently uploaded. Id check it out before it gets pulled.

http://www.putlocker.com/file/B8C612EAC429B8D2

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
01-04-2013, 03:36 AM
(31-03-2013 11:22 PM)kim Wrote:  
(31-03-2013 11:01 PM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  I think some hobo in dire need of help will have to suffer from the side-effect of this embarrassed news.

What do you think?

Nah - not in New York. I'm sure now that people know about a guy walking around NYC barefoot, they'll probably be on the lookout and won't give him money or shoes. He'll be recognized as not being homeless. In fact, he might get the shit beat out of him. I can actually imagine him getting mugged and having all his clothes stolen out of spite. But no, I don't think it will do further damage to other homeless people; this is a unique circumstance.

Good news for me. I feel relieved.

01-04-2013, 06:12 AM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2013 07:10 PM by Doctor X.)

Those who administer and moderate in order to exercise personal agenda merely feed into the negative stereotype of Atheism
01-04-2013, 06:23 AM
(01-04-2013 06:12 AM)Doctor X Wrote:  [Image: e2727d10.jpg]
--J.D.

Got it loud and clear.

Any more suggestions on how I could have done this not so "sucks"?

01-04-2013, 06:41 AM
Now, this is just a personal preference of mine, but I do tend to enjoy threads which have a clear objective for discussion or statement in it's opening post which tells me what the fuck the thread is supposed to be about.

Then again, for things hinging on the "conspiracy theory" side of life, coherence, logic and a non-confusing debate/discussion set-up can be expected to pretty much go right out the window.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
01-04-2013, 12:40 PM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2013 07:09 PM by Doctor X.)

Those who administer and moderate in order to exercise personal agenda merely feed into the negative stereotype of Atheism
[+] 1 user Likes Doctor X's post