A List of some strange deaths

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-04-2013, 11:19 PM
A List of some strange deaths
The definition of conspiracy according to this forum is an idea that goes against what the state/corporate media says.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes I and I's post
01-04-2013, 11:46 PM
RE: A List of some strange deaths
(01-04-2013 11:19 PM)I and I Wrote:  The definition of conspiracy according to this forum is an idea that goes against what the state/corporate media says.

Are the majority of people on this forum fond of such conspiracy theories?

Want something? Then do something.
01-04-2013, 11:47 PM
That is just what the Corporations and the State want us to believe.

And obviously, I$I is a Corporations/State plant; whom is supposed to try and convince us that everything is a conspiracy by the CIA.

That way, we will dismiss him and continue thinking that the Corporations/State is not behind everything when that is exactly what they want us to believe by having people tell us the exact opposite to convince us of the manufactured truth while they are in fact, puppeteering everything, while saying they are so that we will think they are not.

Meanwhile, the CIA runs everything and is pulling exactly the same web of lies!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
02-04-2013, 12:08 AM
(01-04-2013 11:47 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  That is just what the Corporations and the State want us to believe.

And obviously, I$I is a Corporations/State plant; whom is supposed to try and convince us that everything is a conspiracy by the CIA.

That way, we will dismiss him and continue thinking that the Corporations/State is not behind everything when that is exactly what they want us to believe by having people tell us the exact opposite to convince us of the manufactured truth while they are in fact, puppeteering everything, while saying they are so that we will think they are not.

Good joke. I laughed out happily.

And I got the point. So l will learn not to take it to the extreme even when I think of things I don't like much.

02-04-2013, 04:28 AM
(02-04-2013 12:08 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  
(01-04-2013 11:47 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  That is just what the Corporations and the State want us to believe.

Good joke. I laughed out happily.

And I got the point. So l will learn not to take it to the extreme even when I think of things I don't like much.

Here is my rule of thumb for a conspiracy, the bigger the conspiracy has to be to pull off the less likley it is to have happened. 2 men can keep a secret if one of them is dead. Anytime you have to get more than 5 people to pull something off it will not be a secret for long. As for the government and CIA pulling all the strings, please the government can't keep the roads in good repair let alone run a multilevel mass orginasation in total secrecy and the CIA couldn't figure out that 7 muslim terror suspects they were tracking when they got flight lessons were gonna pull a huge stunt on 9/11.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
02-04-2013, 05:20 AM
(02-04-2013 04:28 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(02-04-2013 12:08 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  Good joke. I laughed out happily.

Here is my rule of thumb for a conspiracy, the bigger the conspiracy has to be to pull off the less likley it is to have happened. 2 men can keep a secret if one of them is dead. Anytime you have to get more than 5 people to pull something off it will not be a secret for long. As for the government and CIA pulling all the strings, please the government can't keep the roads in good repair let alone run a multilevel mass orginasation in total secrecy and the CIA couldn't figure out that 7 muslim terror suspects they were tracking when they got flight lessons were gonna pull a huge stunt on 9/11.

The only reason the CIA seems ineffective to you is that they use all their quality resources chasing down the Bournes. Tongue

[Image: 10289811_592837817482059_8815379025397103823_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-04-2013, 06:57 AM
(02-04-2013 05:20 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(02-04-2013 04:28 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Here is my rule of thumb for a conspiracy, the bigger the conspiracy has to be to pull off the less likley it is to have happened. 2 men can keep a secret if one of them is dead. Anytime you have to get more than 5 people to pull something off it will not be a secret for long. As for the government and CIA pulling all the strings, please the government can't keep the roads in good repair let alone run a multilevel mass orginasation in total secrecy and the CIA couldn't figure out that 7 muslim terror suspects they were tracking when they got flight lessons were gonna pull a huge stunt on 9/11.

The only reason the CIA seems ineffective to you is that they use all their quality resources chasing down the Bournes. Tongue

And they are still trying hard to get Doctor Manhattan back to the States. Tongue

02-04-2013, 07:23 AM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2013 06:58 PM by Doctor X.)

Those who administer and moderate in order to exercise personal agenda merely feed into the negative stereotype of Atheism
[+] 2 users Like Doctor X's post