• 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-01-2013, 11:22 AM
RE: A Matter Of Perspective
Your Aspie score: 59 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 161 of 200
You are very likely neurotypical
Eye test score: 17
[Image: poly12c.php?p1=55&p2=19&...amp;p12=18]

That was cool... but uh... I kind of dozed off while taking it... I wonder if that would have any effect? I might take it again sometime to see if it changes.

There are quite a few things on here which described my behavior as a younger person but I worked out by just throwing myself into life. Very cool self awareness quiz. Thanks Lumi. Thumbsup

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-01-2013, 11:26 AM
Hang on... Consider this means... I'm fucked up for no legitimate reason. Blink

Tests suck. Dodgy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 4 users Like kim's post
19-01-2013, 11:29 AM
(19-01-2013 11:26 AM)kim Wrote:  Hang on... Consider this means... I'm fucked up for no legitimate reason. Blink
Not to worry, Kim. There's plenty other reasons to be fucked up. Plus, who needs a reason anyway, right?

(I did better on the eye test, though Big Grin Reading people is a blessing. And a curse.)

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
19-01-2013, 12:05 PM
(19-01-2013 11:29 AM)Vera Wrote:  I did better on the eye test, though Big Grin Reading people is a blessing. And a curse.

I was undecided on some so I just guessed the closest but some descriptions didn't come close to what I thought some might be. I think visual queues can be a cultural thing so, I have a tendency to be very undecided about how other people's emotions might register.

Why didn't anyone else show their eye score? Consider

19-01-2013, 12:14 PM
(19-01-2013 12:05 PM)kim Wrote:  
(19-01-2013 11:29 AM)Vera Wrote:  I did better on the eye test, though Big Grin Reading people is a blessing. And a curse.

I was undecided on some so I just guessed the closest but some descriptions didn't come close to what I thought some might be. I think visual queues can be a cultural thing so, I have a tendency to be very undecided about how other people's emotions might register.

Why didn't anyone else show their eye score? Consider
Actually I thought I'd do much worse on the eye test (mine was 22. Out of 28 - not that bad). I wasn't very happy with the choices either. Also (esp. since I've done similar tests before), just the eyes is not a good enough way of judging reactions. It is the whole face that expresses (well, in real life it's the whole body, not a static picture, but still...) emotions, not just the eyes.

I think there are even tests with people from different races, to measure how good one is at reading the reactions of people with different backgrounds. And even that's not good enough, because it's a cultural, not a racial thing. Still, interesting stuff... both the tests and reading people Smile

I've also done one, where they ask you to determine if a smile is real or fake. They show you a small clip, not just a picture.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
19-01-2013, 12:34 PM
(19-01-2013 08:39 AM)Chas Wrote:  Definitely not Aspie.

Your Aspie score: 61 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 152 of 200
I'm glad to see neurotypical guys showing the results, if they didn't get normal the results, there would be something wrong either with the test or this forum Big Grin

19-01-2013, 12:35 PM
That test took for ever.

Your Aspie score: 22 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 182 of 200
Eye test score: 18

[Image: poly12c.php?p1=21&p2=10&...;amp;p12=6]

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
23-01-2013, 02:24 PM
(19-01-2013 12:14 PM)Vera Wrote:  Actually I thought I'd do much worse on the eye test (mine was 22. Out of 28 - not that bad).
Same here. Yes

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]