A Matter of Faith, a new Christian Persecution film by Answers in Genesis

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-05-2014, 07:48 AM
RE: A Matter of Faith, a new Christian Persecution film by Answers in Genesis
(02-05-2014 07:26 AM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  
(02-05-2014 07:18 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  When have you ever told me no...better yet, when gave I ever asked you anything? Consider

I'm glad you put clarification in that post mate. If you had stopped at, when have you ever told me no? ... it may have been a besmirhing of my fine character! Drinking Beverage

Laugh out load

Atir aissom atir imon
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
03-05-2014, 07:28 PM
We should start making our own movies.
04-05-2014, 05:05 PM
(03-05-2014 07:28 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  We should start making our own movies.

"God is Dead and I Killed Him: One Man's Near Death Experience stains his hands with the blood of the Trinity"

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
[+] 4 users Like DemonicLemon's post
05-05-2014, 05:14 PM
(04-05-2014 05:05 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  
(03-05-2014 07:28 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  We should start making our own movies.

"God is Dead and I Killed Him: One Man's Near Death Experience stains his hands with the blood of the Trinity"

WOW! Catching fire already huh!?

OK OK, I believe we have a jumping point. So, let us all start brainstorming where this can take off from and start throwing out some idea. I call this exercise the idea pit. It is like an idea ball pit where we throw out all of our ideas into one big bin and then pick at it until we have something really good.

How should this mans life come to a near death? Rock Climbing, car accident? Also where should this begin? I know it should be somewhere in the bible belt with a 100% Creationist Fundamentalist Christian Small Town that pray to the old testament.
05-05-2014, 09:56 PM
(05-05-2014 05:14 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  
(04-05-2014 05:05 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  "God is Dead and I Killed Him: One Man's Near Death Experience stains his hands with the blood of the Trinity"

WOW! Catching fire already huh!?

OK OK, I believe we have a jumping point. So, let us all start brainstorming where this can take off from and start throwing out some idea. I call this exercise the idea pit. It is like an idea ball pit where we throw out all of our ideas into one big bin and then pick at it until we have something really good.

How should this mans life come to a near death? Rock Climbing, car accident? Also where should this begin? I know it should be somewhere in the bible belt with a 100% Creationist Fundamentalist Christian Small Town that pray to the old testament.

I have given a lot of thought to the idea actually. Not only is Christianity right here, but our hero also meets (and beats) Muhammad, Joseph Smith, and other Abrahamic prophets, not just Judaism and Christianity, and when they kick him to hell, our hero meets the gods of older religions whose tools and locations were repurposed by Yahweh.

It was just how our protagonist gets the near death experience I never worked out lol. I was either thinking by his own hand after shitty moments in his life or something really dumb like a meteor blows through his cranium and he is dead for real.

I think I mentioned this a few times on this forum, like in Drich's "Judgement Day Strategy" thread.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
25-09-2014, 01:57 AM
Watch A Matter of Faith Movie Online >>>>> http://goo.gl/JN44n9
25-09-2014, 05:19 AM
(25-09-2014 01:57 AM)rosepetel Wrote:  Watch A Matter of Faith Movie Online >>>>> http://goo.gl/JN44n9

Welcome to the forum and thanks for the link.

I enjoy a good comedy.

Wink

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
25-09-2014, 05:35 AM
(25-09-2014 01:57 AM)rosepetel Wrote:  Watch A Matter of Faith Movie Online >>>>> http://goo.gl/JN44n9

Why? Have they some new stupidity I need to be aware of? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
25-09-2014, 10:23 AM
Link takes me to a stupid preview.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
25-09-2014, 01:25 PM
(25-09-2014 10:23 AM)Logisch Wrote:  Link takes me to a stupid preview.

Ah well... the metaphorical point is to yell "fire" in a crowded theater; it's what happens when christees get desperate; yell "god" in an atheist forum and you're "radical" - you're "doing something for the cause". Rosepetel doesn't seem to be into actually looking into the particulars of what he/she is trying to preach at people. A shared trait with suicide bombers. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post