A Message to Creationists

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-03-2012, 05:21 PM
RE: A Message to Creationists
Proof of evolution is that the older reptile part of my brain makes me want to bite the heads off creationists and eat their livers.
The higher primate frontal lobe tells me that this would be wrong.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, the conflict. Tasty Liver? Walk away? Tasty Liver? Walk away?

The old gods are dead, let's invent some new ones before something really bad happens.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Thomas's post
29-03-2012, 05:34 PM (This post was last modified: 29-03-2012 05:42 PM by tudorthetutor.)
(29-03-2012 04:14 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You keep asserting we should listen to you because YOU know the truth. Get in line. Millions of idiots over tens of thousand of years have said the SAME thing. They were ALL wrong.

My friend, the truth is only one. I'm not going to tell you what it is, but I'm going to tell you that it's not going to change. This is the fundamental quality of the truth. Now, a lot of people here have said that my writing is condescending, and I admit that. But how can I not be condescending when talking to people like you? You guys live in a world of bizarre mathematics, and don't even realize what you're doing there. You observe a weird math manifestation and fail to understand the message it contains. Then you observe another weird math manifestation, in the same lifetime, and fail again, this time to make the connection with the previous one. The weird math builds up but it doesn't bother you because you may not even know it's there. Do you have any clue what I'm talking about? Of course not. What the hell does mathematics have to do with evolution or God? Well, duh! Look at some of the numbers people and draw the logical conclusion! What numbers? Well, I'll tell you what numbers. See if you can recognize any of them: 27; 27; 29; 29; 1,390,000; 3,475; 150,000,000; 375,000; 400. These are just the numbers of one of the many sets of weird math you, in your infinite wisdom, have failed to recognize. I can give you a lot more, but you would still have no idea what I'm talking about. Why am I then surprised by your stubbornness to defend "evolution"? I shouldn't be. Even if I told you what that weird math meant, you wouldn't recognize it because in your limited way of thinking weird math is not weird, it's simply math...

PS. Don't bother to ask me any more questions. You already don't know the answers to the questions I might answer.
29-03-2012, 06:02 PM
Onward bat shit crazy christian soldier.
Taking a stand for your imaginary friend.

The old gods are dead, let's invent some new ones before something really bad happens.
[+] 1 user Likes Thomas's post
29-03-2012, 06:03 PM (This post was last modified: 29-03-2012 06:11 PM by San Onofre Surfer.)
(29-03-2012 05:34 PM)tudorthetutor Wrote:  
(29-03-2012 04:14 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You keep asserting we should listen to you because YOU know the truth. Get in line. Millions of idiots over tens of thousand of years have said the SAME thing. They were ALL wrong.

My friend, the truth is only one. I'm not going to tell you what it is, but I'm going to tell you that it's not going to change. This is the fundamental quality of the truth. Now, a lot of people here have said that my writing is condescending, and I admit that. But how can I not be condescending when talking to people like you? You guys live in a world of bizarre mathematics, and don't even realize what you're doing there. You observe a weird math manifestation and fail to understand the message it contains. Then you observe another weird math manifestation, in the same lifetime, and fail again, this time to make the connection with the previous one. The weird math builds up but it doesn't bother you because you may not even know it's there. Do you have any clue what I'm talking about? Of course not. What the hell does mathematics have to do with evolution or God? Well, duh! Look at some of the numbers people and draw the logical conclusion! What numbers? Well, I'll tell you what numbers. See if you can recognize any of them: 27; 27; 29; 29; 1,390,000; 3,475; 150,000,000; 375,000; 400. These are just the numbers of one of the many sets of weird math you, in your infinite wisdom, have failed to recognize. I can give you a lot more, but you would still have no idea what I'm talking about. Why am I then surprised by your stubbornness to defend "evolution"? I shouldn't be. Even if I told you what that weird math meant, you wouldn't recognize it because in your limited way of thinking weird math is not weird, it's simply math...

PS. Don't bother to ask me any more questions. You already don't know the answers to the questions I might answer.

Yeah, don't ask any more questions, because he hasn't answered even one.
Ooooooh, he has the SECRET knowledge. How many times have we heard THAT one ?

Buckminster, I resemble that "junior varsity" crack. Tongue (assuming you meant me ..I AM a sucker for these creationist fools).
We need a new award, "fool of the week" ... for the creationist "du jour".
This thread belongs as a sub-tread of the "what sort of mental disorder is that" thread.
Seriously dude, there are pills for this. Can you even read ? He said not one word about evolution.
So you are seeing quarks then, (with your zoomer). Did you get it in a cereal box ?
Zoom zoom zoom. What would we do for laughs if not for TTA ?

The angry gods require sacrifice. Now get outside and slay them a goat. Cadet in Terse But Deadly
[+] 2 users Like San Onofre Surfer's post
29-03-2012, 06:46 PM
(29-03-2012 05:34 PM)tudorthetutor Wrote:  PS. Don't bother to ask me any more questions. You already don't know the answers to the questions I might answer.

So you admit you can't defend your assertions, then.

Seems to be a running theme in the threads I've been participating in, lately.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
[+] 1 user Likes Unbeliever's post
29-03-2012, 08:23 PM
(29-03-2012 06:46 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  
(29-03-2012 05:34 PM)tudorthetutor Wrote:  PS. Don't bother to ask me any more questions. You already don't know the answers to the questions I might answer.

So you admit you can't defend your assertions, then.

Seems to be a running theme in the threads I've been participating in, lately.

My friend, you are completely off the tracks. There is nothing to defend here. I see something you and your buddies can't see and just because I can't make you see it too, it doesn't mean I'm going to stop seeing it all of a sudden. It doesn't work like that. Between you and me you're the one who's running the risk of being mistaken in the end, not me. There is no way for you to be sure there really is no God, no matter how much you try to convince yourself. All the science in the world can support your theory, everything can be explained eventually, even evolution may be proven beyond a reasonable doubt one day, but you will never be able to know what was before everything started, what triggered everything. Do you understand where I'm getting? God can be the mere spark that started the whole thing and nothing else. You will never be able to deny that because you can't go back before the beginning and prove there is no God even there. So, no matter what, you will never be able to hide from the fact that you have a beginning somewhere. Every single atom of your body has to be accounted for. Because it is here now it must have come from somewhere. Call it the Big Bang, parallel universes, God, whatever you want, the atoms that form your body were created at some point. There is no way to imagine they have been here forever in an infinite cycle because there is no such thing as "infinity" except in abstract mathematics. Otherwise, you should start asking the atoms of your own body where they have been for the last infinite number of years or so. I will leave you with this nice realization that you can't hide from your own past even behind the theory of evolution.
29-03-2012, 08:41 PM (This post was last modified: 29-03-2012 09:27 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(29-03-2012 08:23 PM)tudorthetutor Wrote:  I see something you and your buddies can't see and just because I can't make you see it too, it doesn't mean I'm going to stop seeing it all of a sudden.

That's the definition of an hallucination. Can you see that through the zoomer ?
(29-03-2012 08:23 PM)tudortutor Wrote:  Between you and me you're the one who's running the risk of being mistaken in the end, not me. There is no way for you to be sure there really is no God, no matter how much you try to convince yourself.

Pascal's Wager, yet again. Debunked before. Nothing new ?
(29-03-2012 08:23 PM)tudortutor Wrote:  All the science in the world can support your theory, everything can be explained eventually, even evolution may be proven beyond a reasonable doubt one day, but you will never be able to know what was before everything started

Thanks for agreeing with us.
As I suggested before, you need some Physics. Spacetime began at the Big Bang. There was no "before" the dimensions of spacetime began, (at the Big Bang). Read Laurence Kraus' "A Universe From Nothing", before you keep making a fool of yourself. If there is no infinity, there is no "before" the Big Bang. You have NO proof of "no infinities". If your god exists, she would have to be, (infinite). "Have been the last infinite number of years or so"....are you kidding me ? You just said there were no infinites except in Mathematics, and one sentence later, you contradicted yourself. You really need to use your zoomer to check your posts before you post that shit.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein (That's a JOKE, ya idiot)
"And you quit footing the bill for these nations that are oil rich - we're paying for some of their *squirmishes* that have been going on for centuries" - Sarah Palin
29-03-2012, 08:56 PM
(29-03-2012 08:23 PM)tudorthetutor Wrote:  My friend, you are completely off the tracks. There is nothing to defend here.

So you admit that you have no actual arguments to raise, then?

(29-03-2012 08:23 PM)tudorthetutor Wrote:  I see something you and your buddies can't see

No, you don't.

(29-03-2012 08:23 PM)tudorthetutor Wrote:  Between you and me you're the one who's running the risk of being mistaken in the end, not me.

Well, no. You are too. Pascal's wager fails hard because it doesn't take that into account.

(29-03-2012 08:23 PM)tudorthetutor Wrote:  There is no way for you to be sure there really is no God, no matter how much you try to convince yourself.

Again, no. I am absolutely certain that there is no god, because there is no being that could exist within the universe that I would consider a god rather than an extremely advanced alien, and "exists outside the universe" is self-contradictory.

(29-03-2012 08:23 PM)tudorthetutor Wrote:  All the science in the world can support your theory, everything can be explained eventually, even evolution may be proven beyond a reasonable doubt one day, but you will never be able to know what was before everything started, what triggered everything.

You assume that there has to be something.

(29-03-2012 08:23 PM)tudorthetutor Wrote:  Do you understand where I'm getting?

Yes. Much better than you do.

(29-03-2012 08:23 PM)tudorthetutor Wrote:  God can be the mere spark that started the whole thing

Assuming that there was one. And I do not believe that such a thing could logically exist. To start the universe, something would have to exist before the universe did - but time itself only exists within the universe, being just a dimension. Thus, nothing could have existed before the universe. "Before the universe" is, in fact, a nonsensical phrase.

(29-03-2012 08:23 PM)tudorthetutor Wrote:  You will never be able to deny that

Pro tip: don't tell your opponents what they can and can't do. They will inevitably surprise you.

(29-03-2012 08:23 PM)tudorthetutor Wrote:  I will leave you with this nice realization that you can't hide from your own past even behind the theory of evolution.

Good job. You leave me with nothing more than something that I've already considered for years, and already come up with an answer to.

You know, that's something that I've noticed is a running theme in this discussion. Not a single thing that you've raised has been new in any way. I've even heard the bit about bats before. And yet you act as though every single "fact" you throw at me is enough to shatter everything that I (don't) believe in.

So I'll just leave you with this:

For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me... it was Tuesday. Drinking Beverage

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
29-03-2012, 09:36 PM
(29-03-2012 08:23 PM)tudorthetutor Wrote:  Because it is here now it must have come from somewhere.
Like these words? Do you remember creating them? You don't know Void, you don't know Eternity, and you lean on the crutch of causality like a materialist. Because you don't give a fuck. You're high on your own morality, not god's.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-03-2012, 02:40 AM (This post was last modified: 30-03-2012 02:50 AM by tudorthetutor.)
(29-03-2012 08:23 PM)tudorthetutor Wrote:  I see something you and your buddies can't see
(29-03-2012 08:56 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  No, you don't.

How the hell are you so sure what I see and what I don't? Have you ever been inside my mind? Then keep your stooopid neuron in check when making such statements.

(29-03-2012 08:23 PM)tudorthetutor Wrote:  You will never be able to deny that

(29-03-2012 08:56 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  Pro tip: don't tell your opponents what they can and can't do. They will inevitably surprise you.

Very smart. So I can't tell you what you can do and what you can't, and yet, a few lines up you told me you know what I can and cannot see. You guys use the very convenient strategy of denying every argument the opponent has, but you do it like little robots without actually processing the information. Word of advice: be more selective! The fewer stupid denials the more intelligent you look.

I gotta go to work now, but I'll be back, and I'll tell you what you can and can't do after all. You, of course, will continue to deny it even though you may not even understand the subtlety invoked. Go back to your coffee. It's already Friday.