RE: A Misfiring of Caring
21 Consider

So many cats, so few good recipes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
20-12-2015, 12:50 AM
20, plus a desire to track down whoever designed the test and shake them while screaming frothily in their face about how people who design true-or-false tests with questions that aren't actually true-or-false questions deserve to be mummified with rusty barbed wire.

.... not that that's relevant to my score. Just that it probably should be.

EDIT: And yes, at least in my case, the focus on the test IS a deliberate irony after your comments about how your last thread's responses weren't on point.
[+] 5 users Like Reltzik's post
20-12-2015, 01:01 AM
(20-12-2015 12:50 AM)Reltzik Wrote:  20, plus a desire to track down whoever designed the test and shake them while screaming frothily in their face about how people who design true-or-false tests with questions that aren't actually true-or-false questions deserve to be mummified with rusty barbed wire.

.... not that that's relevant to my score. Just that it probably should be.

EDIT: And yes, at least in my case, the focus on the test IS a deliberate irony after your comments about how your last thread's responses weren't on point.

Nice.

I was wondering if everyone was doing that consciously or whether it was just a form of natural narcissism.

Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
20-12-2015, 01:24 AM
Wow...

I got a 2.

I must have done something wrong.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
20-12-2015, 03:53 AM
A solid 13, but then again I tend to lie about things in order to make things go smoother and I'm still debating in my own mind if I'm promiscuous or not.

I know I use to be, but right now, if I had to choose sex over a nap, the nap would win hands down.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 1 user Likes Rahn127's post
20-12-2015, 04:29 AM
(20-12-2015 03:53 AM)Rahn127 Wrote:  A solid 13, but then again I tend to lie about things in order to make things go smoother and I'm still debating in my own mind if I'm promiscuous or not.

I know I use to be, but right now, if I had to choose sex over a nap, the nap would win hands down.

What's this either-or business? Post-coital cuddle-naps are the best!
[+] 1 user Likes Reltzik's post
20-12-2015, 06:02 AM
Quote:You scored 20. Scores above 30 indicate psychopathy, of course only a professional, which this test is not, can make a true assessment. This test was made just for fun.

Stupid true or false tests are stupid.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 2 users Like Slowminded's post
20-12-2015, 06:21 AM
You scored 11. Scores above 30 indicate psychopathy, of course only a professional, which this test is not, can make a true assessment. This test was made just for fun.

I cannot agree more about the T/F format. Some of the answers weren't so black-and-white. Adding in my answers that barely fit the yes/no dichotomy, I'd guess I'm more like a 15.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
20-12-2015, 06:47 AM
21. Only 9 points to go. Thumbsup

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 7 users Like GirlyMan's post
20-12-2015, 07:37 AM
I scored 34 Gasp

Not really, I scored 14 Angel

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post