A Moderated Content Section?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-12-2014, 05:58 PM
RE: A Moderated Content Section?
(28-12-2014 03:00 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  But I do believe you have your job wrong. It is your job (like everyone else) to follow our forum rules and be a member of our community.

Nah, fuck that, you don't own me just because you hold the title of super moderator on one of a billion net forums.

Whether you get it or not, I'm spending hours adding useful content to your site, content which has PROVEN to engage and entertain your readers, for free. I'm not asking for thanks, just stop peeing on my shoes, ok?

Look, I really truly didn't intend to piss you off or get in to a fight with you, I really didn't. But I'm just not interested in doing the tit for tat ego dance with you for the next month.

I suggest a simple solution. Either ban me, or let this go and move on. I'm agreeable either way. Really, I'm not being snotty, I really am agreeable.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-12-2014, 06:10 PM
(28-12-2014 05:58 PM)Baba Bozo Wrote:  I'm not asking for thanks, just stop peeing on my shoes, ok?

How 'bout no.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
28-12-2014, 06:36 PM
(28-12-2014 05:58 PM)Baba Bozo Wrote:  
(28-12-2014 03:00 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  But I do believe you have your job wrong. It is your job (like everyone else) to follow our forum rules and be a member of our community.

Nah, fuck that, you don't own me just because you hold the title of super moderator on one of a billion net forums.

Whether you get it or not, I'm spending hours adding useful content to your site, content which has PROVEN to engage and entertain your readers, for free. I'm not asking for thanks, just stop peeing on my shoes, ok?

Look, I really truly didn't intend to piss you off or get in to a fight with you, I really didn't. But I'm just not interested in doing the tit for tat ego dance with you for the next month.

I suggest a simple solution. Either ban me, or let this go and move on. I'm agreeable either way. Really, I'm not being snotty, I really am agreeable.

What?! Seriously huh?

I don't really give a shit or shake what you do. I believe this is the only thread of yours I've ever commented in. I don't follow you around the forum with a stick poking at you.

"Either ban me or let this go and move on."

What the hell does that mean?

There's no fight coming from me.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
28-12-2014, 07:15 PM
(28-12-2014 06:36 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  There's no fight coming from me.

Ok cool, me neither. So can we drop this conversation now, and move on to something else? Some thinking about atheism perhaps? Thanks much!
28-12-2014, 07:29 PM
(28-12-2014 07:15 PM)Baba Bozo Wrote:  
(28-12-2014 06:36 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  There's no fight coming from me.

Ok cool, me neither. So can we drop this conversation now, and move on to something else? Some thinking about atheism perhaps? Thanks much!

Again no problem from me.

28-12-2014, 10:46 PM
(28-12-2014 06:36 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(28-12-2014 05:58 PM)Baba Bozo Wrote:  Nah, fuck that, you don't own me just because you hold the title of super moderator on one of a billion net forums.

What?! Seriously huh?

I don't really give a shit or shake what you do. I believe this is the only thread of yours I've ever commented in. I don't follow you around the forum with a stick poking at you.

Oh, come on now Moms. Since when have theists actually needed to be persecuted before they scream 'persecution'? Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
29-12-2014, 12:20 AM
(28-12-2014 10:46 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(28-12-2014 06:36 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  What?! Seriously huh?

Oh, come on now Moms. Since when have theists actually needed to be persecuted before they scream 'persecution'? Drinking Beverage

Well there is that I suppose. Silly me, expecting more. Dodgy

29-12-2014, 12:45 PM
(27-12-2014 07:42 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  gawd, now he has turned in boohoo the whiney ass clown.

gtfo if you don't like it here. sheesh.

This

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
29-12-2014, 12:46 PM
(25-12-2014 06:36 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  If you don't like it I invite you to fuck off.

This

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
29-12-2014, 12:49 PM
(29-12-2014 12:46 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(25-12-2014 06:36 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  If you don't like it I invite you to fuck off.

This

This Big Grin

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post