A New Beginning

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-03-2016, 10:14 AM (This post was last modified: 16-03-2016 11:04 AM by Fishbowl.)
A New Beginning
Been listening and watched all of Seth's material that I can get my hands and eyes on and I am a huge fan.

I overheard a radio show the other day while in a coworkers office called A New Beginning. It's part of the Harvest church series out of Riverside, CA and it sure sounded like Seth Andrews speaking on that show. Below is a link to the website. Go to the 24:00 minute mark on the show from 3/14/16. Is that not Seth Andrews speaking or am I crazy?

http://www.harvest.org/radio/home.html
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-03-2016, 05:53 AM
RE: A New Beginning
There is a resemblance, it sounds a little like Seth, but not exactly.

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
17-03-2016, 06:00 AM
Seth is an atheist. I am not gonna listen to a show linked by some bloke with one post.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
17-03-2016, 06:16 AM
(17-03-2016 06:00 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Seth is an atheist. I am not gonna listen to a show linked by some bloke with one post.

Yeah. I grabbed a download (without signing up for their shit...) and fast forwarded it to the mark. It did sound a bit like Seth, but I don't believe it was him.

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
17-03-2016, 06:34 AM
Can we ban this guy and change my user name to Fishbowl?
Fishbowl is a great user name.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
17-03-2016, 08:46 AM
Wow, was it something I said? I don't understand the animosity. I have thousands of posts on several motorcycle threads so I am familiar with the format. This is pretty harsh, I just asked a question as it caught me off guard when I heard that crap on the radio. I even hunted down the link and edited my post so you guys would know where to find it so you wouldn't have to listen to an entire half hour of some Christian rambling on.

You guys are bitter.
17-03-2016, 08:49 AM
(17-03-2016 08:46 AM)Fishbowl Wrote:  I have thousands of posts on several motorcycle threads

Not a good look.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
17-03-2016, 08:51 AM
(17-03-2016 08:46 AM)Fishbowl Wrote:  Wow, was it something I said? I don't understand the animosity. I have thousands of posts on several motorcycle threads so I am familiar with the format. This is pretty harsh, I just asked a question as it caught me off guard when I heard that crap on the radio. I even hunted down the link and edited my post so you guys would know where to find it so you wouldn't have to listen to an entire half hour of some Christian rambling on.

You guys are bitter.

You've done nothing to earn my ire. I'm not going to click the link because I wouldn't be able to identify Seth's voice anyway. I've never heard a single one of his shows. Still, it doesn't sound like you've done anything wrong, and it was courteous of you to set the audio up just right. Smile
17-03-2016, 08:51 AM
We get a lot of trolls here, so when that's your first post, without introducing yourself, most people assume you might be here to start trollin' Wink.

Anyway, welcome to TTA. Smile

And in answer to your post, I don't think that's Seth.
17-03-2016, 08:57 AM
(17-03-2016 08:51 AM)jennybee Wrote:  We get a lot of trolls here, so when that's your first post, without introducing yourself, most people assume you might be here to start trollin' Wink.

Anyway, welcome to TTA. Smile

And in answer to your post, I don't think that's Seth.

I am relieved to hear you guys think it's not Seth. My heart sank when I first heard it and I was thinking "say it ain't so".

I am definitely not an internet troll, long time atheist but not a troll. I'll stick around and contribute to the fun. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Fishbowl's post