A New Beginning

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-03-2016, 08:58 AM
RE: A New Beginning
(17-03-2016 08:46 AM)Fishbowl Wrote:  Wow, was it something I said? I don't understand the animosity. I have thousands of posts on several motorcycle threads so I am familiar with the format. This is pretty harsh, I just asked a question as it caught me off guard when I heard that crap on the radio. I even hunted down the link and edited my post so you guys would know where to find it so you wouldn't have to listen to an entire half hour of some Christian rambling on.

You guys are bitter.

Earmuffs is the local town drunk. Pay no attention to him. He's harmless. Tongue

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-03-2016, 09:01 AM
(17-03-2016 08:46 AM)Fishbowl Wrote:  Wow, was it something I said? I don't understand the animosity. ~ You guys are bitter.

Excuse me?

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 1 user Likes Fatbaldhobbit's post
17-03-2016, 09:01 AM
(17-03-2016 08:58 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(17-03-2016 08:46 AM)Fishbowl Wrote:  Wow, was it something I said? I don't understand the animosity. I have thousands of posts on several motorcycle threads so I am familiar with the format. This is pretty harsh, I just asked a question as it caught me off guard when I heard that crap on the radio. I even hunted down the link and edited my post so you guys would know where to find it so you wouldn't have to listen to an entire half hour of some Christian rambling on.

You guys are bitter.

Earmuffs is the local town drunk. Pay no attention to him. He's harmless. Tongue

And I am the local lunatic. Dances is simply too nice to say. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
17-03-2016, 09:03 AM (This post was last modified: 17-03-2016 01:05 PM by DLJ.)

You guys are bitter.

Hehehe, and this is just the Coffeehouse.

Bitter coffee ... geddit?

I re-read the four replies before your return. 50% not bitter. 25% from an excusably deranged Aussie and 25% from earmuffs...

... who is a cunt!

... fucking earmuffs!

Rolleyes

[+] 4 users Like DLJ's post
17-03-2016, 09:06 AM
(17-03-2016 09:01 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(17-03-2016 08:58 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Earmuffs is the local town drunk. Pay no attention to him. He's harmless. Tongue

And I am the local lunatic. Dances is simply too nice to say. Smile

I am happy to meet all of you. Smile
[+] 3 users Like Fishbowl's post
17-03-2016, 09:07 AM
(17-03-2016 09:03 AM)DLJ Wrote:  

You guys are bitter.

Hehehe, and this is just the Coffeehouse.

I re-read the four replies before your return. 50% not bitter. 25% from a excusably deranged Aussie and 25% from earmuffs...

... who is a cunt!

... fucking earmuffs!

Rolleyes

DLJ. One day we must meet. After Feb Next year I will often be able to travel to Asia.

Mate I love ya, never met ya. Wanna meet ya! Big Grin

I have a feeling we'd get along nicely. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
17-03-2016, 09:09 AM
(17-03-2016 09:06 AM)Fishbowl Wrote:  
(17-03-2016 09:01 AM)Banjo Wrote:  And I am the local lunatic. Dances is simply too nice to say. Smile

I am happy to meet all of you. Smile

Same here.

Banjo.
17-03-2016, 09:12 AM
Oh and yeah, I love that cunt, Earmuffs. Smile

Banjo.
17-03-2016, 09:13 AM
(17-03-2016 09:07 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(17-03-2016 09:03 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Hehehe, and this is just the Coffeehouse.

I re-read the four replies before your return. 50% not bitter. 25% from a excusably deranged Aussie and 25% from earmuffs...

... who is a cunt!

... fucking earmuffs!

Rolleyes

DLJ. One day we must meet. After Feb Next year I will often be able to travel to Asia.

Aaaaarrrrggggghhhhh.

FFS - get a room you two.FacepalmBig Grin

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
[+] 2 users Like god has no twitter account's post
17-03-2016, 09:28 AM
(17-03-2016 09:13 AM)god has no twitter account Wrote:  
(17-03-2016 09:07 AM)Banjo Wrote:  DLJ. One day we must meet. After Feb Next year I will often be able to travel to Asia.

Aaaaarrrrggggghhhhh.

FFS - get a room you two.FacepalmBig Grin

People of worth are worthy. DLJ has seen me at my worst. Manic in fact. And he still has time for me. I am honoured.

I am humble enough to acknowledge this fact.

Banjo.