A Perfect Example Of Religious Hate And The Bullshit Free Pass Our Society Gives It

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-06-2014, 03:01 PM
RE: A Perfect Example Of Religious Hate And The Bullshit Free Pass Our Society Gives It
(24-06-2014 02:59 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(24-06-2014 01:14 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  If only it were that simple.

So by your example a theist on a predominately atheist forum should move to a forum that is more in line with his belief?

So...

Shoo fly!

If theists come here and complain about how they are treated then yes they should leave.

Personally I am offended by nothing anyone says here so I would never leave this forum for that reason.

What would it take?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
24-06-2014, 03:02 PM
RE: A Perfect Example Of Religious Hate And The Bullshit Free Pass Our Society Gives It
(24-06-2014 02:15 PM)pablo628 Wrote:  
(24-06-2014 10:34 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  That would be like a bunch of Muslims beating you down for saying there is no God.

I noticed you used muslims rather than christians for your beat-down example.
Nice dodge.

We don't know the assault was committed by atheists, maybe it was xtians who didn't like him using xtianity for his hate. Or scientologists, everyone knows they're nuts! Big Grin

who cares who it was. if a Christian beats an atheist down for saying anything, it is unjustified assault and against the law.
24-06-2014, 03:02 PM
(24-06-2014 03:01 PM)pablo628 Wrote:  
(24-06-2014 02:59 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  If theists come here and complain about how they are treated then yes they should leave.

Personally I am offended by nothing anyone says here so I would never leave this forum for that reason.

What would it take?

Nothing anyone here says or does offends me. Nor is there anything anyone can say or do that would cause me to leave besides banning me.
24-06-2014, 03:04 PM
RE: A Perfect Example Of Religious Hate And The Bullshit...
(24-06-2014 02:59 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  Personally I am offended by nothing anyone says here so I would never leave this forum for that reason.

Is there something you would be offended by?

Τί ἐστιν ἀλήθεια?
24-06-2014, 03:04 PM
(24-06-2014 03:04 PM)John Wrote:  
(24-06-2014 02:59 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  Personally I am offended by nothing anyone says here so I would never leave this forum for that reason.

Is there something you would be offended by?

No.
24-06-2014, 03:05 PM
(24-06-2014 03:02 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(24-06-2014 03:01 PM)pablo628 Wrote:  What would it take?

Nothing anyone here says or does offends me. Nor is there anything anyone can say or do that would cause me to leave besides banning me.

What an odd thing to say.
24-06-2014, 03:06 PM
(24-06-2014 03:04 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(24-06-2014 03:04 PM)John Wrote:  Is there something you would be offended by?

No.

Not surprised. Any insults or injuries you get while trying to convert heathens get you brownies with your god. You are getting nice and fat with brownies while here.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
24-06-2014, 03:07 PM
(24-06-2014 03:05 PM)pablo628 Wrote:  
(24-06-2014 03:02 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  Nothing anyone here says or does offends me. Nor is there anything anyone can say or do that would cause me to leave besides banning me.

What an odd thing to say.

Yes I know.
24-06-2014, 03:08 PM
(24-06-2014 03:04 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(24-06-2014 03:04 PM)John Wrote:  Is there something you would be offended by?

No.

Just what I expected.

Τί ἐστιν ἀλήθεια?
24-06-2014, 03:09 PM (This post was last modified: 24-06-2014 03:12 PM by rampant.a.i..)
A Perfect Example Of Religious Hate And The Bullshit Free Pass Our Society Gi...
(24-06-2014 02:59 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(24-06-2014 01:14 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  If only it were that simple.

So by your example a theist on a predominately atheist forum should move to a forum that is more in line with his belief?

So...

Shoo fly!

If theists come here and complain about how they are treated then yes they should leave.

This only underlines the special privileges you think you're entitled to for being Christian.

You believe you have the right to be rude, arrogant, condescending, derogatory, insincere, untrustworthy, abrasive, use personal information people reveal about their lives against them, and still think you ought to be welcomed with open arms and respected despite your actions, for the mere reason you converted to Christianity because you couldn't behave morally on your own.

Respect is earned. You don't become a respected disciple of Christ by hanging a crucifix around your neck and prosthelizing, any more than you become a car by sitting in a garage and making engine noises for long periods of time.

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
[+] 8 users Like rampant.a.i.'s post