A Prayer for Boston and for Us All

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 1 Average
22-04-2013, 11:49 PM

RE: A Prayer for Boston and for Us All
(22-04-2013 11:19 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I am very happy to be freed from all it's nonsense before I get as old as you, and STILL be so deluded and mentally ill, and NEED it to maintain my sanity.

You're absolutely right. It is needed to maintain sanity. Because it's truth. And as your life slips away day by day, you will become more and more lost. You get too old, and you will never be able to turn around.

You better listen up.
Quote this message in a reply
22-04-2013, 11:58 PM

(22-04-2013 11:25 PM)Peanut Wrote:  I find this to be EXTREMELY rude! And I also think it strange that a person that I've gathered is some kind of minister (or something) would say that to anyone.

I think you'll manage to live through it, princess.

Quote:You are a very rude person, Egor. I'm not saying that sometimes people are "coming at you" that you shouldn't defend yourself and your beliefs. (I think anyone has the right to defend themselves.) BUT the difference here is that you preach for a living and yet, when an atheist says something you don't agree with, you are so quick to say something so... degrading and condescending. Shouldn't a "man of God" defend himself in a respectable manner? Shouldn't he be kind to his fellow man?

Yeah, poor Bucky Ball.

Quote:For you to say that "He was never there for" an atheist is also kind of contradictory. If you believe in God so much, wouldn't you believe that God is there for all of his creations, they just don't "see the light?" It wouldn't be that God was "never there" for them; They just didn't accept him into his/her life.

Some people were created to be destroyed and nothing more. Some of them are atheists, some are seemingly religious. Very few are ever saved. But I don't know who they are. I suspect there are more of the elect among the atheist crowd than the religious crowd. My posts, Peanut, are flares sent up in the night. The Holy Spirit directs what I say everytime I come in here or any other forum. I say what is required.
23-04-2013, 12:04 AM
Wait wait wait wait, back the crazy train up a few stations here.
You say, Egor, that you're here to destroy all atheists, and then you say you're doing that via your posts ("My posts are flares sent up in the night"), but you know that you haven't converted one person here right?
Everyone finds you hilarious and I nobody takes your doctrine seriously...

I've been waiting for the destruction of us atheists for ages, and now you're saying that you're doing it??
You need to step your game up Egor if you want any hope of destroying all atheists. Your god wills it Egor, you don't want him to be mad now do you?

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
23-04-2013, 12:08 AM (This post was last modified: 23-04-2013 12:17 AM by Peanut.)
(22-04-2013 11:58 PM)Egor Wrote:  
(22-04-2013 11:25 PM)Peanut Wrote:  I find this to be EXTREMELY rude! And I also think it strange that a person that I've gathered is some kind of minister (or something) would say that to anyone.

I think you'll manage to live through it, princess.

Quote:You are a very rude person, Egor. I'm not saying that sometimes people are "coming at you" that you shouldn't defend yourself and your beliefs. (I think anyone has the right to defend themselves.) BUT the difference here is that you preach for a living and yet, when an atheist says something you don't agree with, you are so quick to say something so... degrading and condescending. Shouldn't a "man of God" defend himself in a respectable manner? Shouldn't he be kind to his fellow man?

Yeah, poor Bucky Ball.

Quote:For you to say that "He was never there for" an atheist is also kind of contradictory. If you believe in God so much, wouldn't you believe that God is there for all of his creations, they just don't "see the light?" It wouldn't be that God was "never there" for them; They just didn't accept him into his/her life.

Some people were created to be destroyed and nothing more. Some of them are atheists, some are seemingly religious. Very few are ever saved. But I don't know who they are. I suspect there are more of the elect among the atheist crowd than the religious crowd. My posts, Peanut, are flares sent up in the night. The Holy Spirit directs what I say everytime I come in here or any other forum. I say what is required.
Don't call me "Princess."

Everything you just wrote just PROVES my point. You live a life of contradictions. Drinking Beverage

I almost couldn't write because, by the time I got done reading it, I started LAUGHING at the absurdity of you believing your actions are all what God intends for you to say/do. That gave me a good chuckle. You are so "high and mighty and self-righteous," it's hilarious!

You REALLY believe your god wants you to condescend to others? You believe that you have no free will and that the things you say are really just stemming from a sad individual, who can't fathom that others would NOT believe in the same god as you is not from YOUR OWN opinions?

Laughat

I feel bad for you. You are living in a delusional life. You don't know that everything you do or say is the result of your own mind. No god would want you to be so rude.

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
[+] 2 users Like Peanut's post
23-04-2013, 12:13 AM
Yea Egor, it's not your god, it's just that you're a shitty person.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
23-04-2013, 12:16 AM
(23-04-2013 12:13 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Yea Egor, it's not your god, it's just that you're a shitty person.

"Cookie Monster" just made me laugh! Big Grin

Yes. People choose to make their own decisions. Saying that "God" intended for them to make such statements is their way of saying, "I don't want to take responsibility for my own actions."

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
23-04-2013, 12:28 AM
(23-04-2013 12:13 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Yea Egor, it's not your god, it's just that you're a shitty person.

Actually I'm pretty sure his god rates right up there.
23-04-2013, 01:12 AM (This post was last modified: 23-04-2013 01:28 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(22-04-2013 11:58 PM)Egor Wrote:  I think you'll manage to live through it, princess.

Here we have him acting all Jebus-like.
Religion has done him so much good, as we can all see.
Never actually reasons. Just smart-ass retorts.
At least he's consistent in his idiocy, and "Jebus-like" conduct.

He's an atheist, all right. He just doesn't have the balls to admit it to himself.
Instead, he cooks up this HUGE pathetic rationalization call Ver-i-dick-inism.

(22-04-2013 11:58 PM)Egor Wrote:  You're absolutely right. It is needed to maintain sanity. Because it's truth. And as your life slips away day by day, you will become more and more lost. You get too old, and you will never be able to turn around.

You better listen up.

Really ? So that's a tenet of The Church of the Green Dick ?
If you're too old, Jebus won't save you . Really ?
Well it obviously didn't maintain YOUR sanity, now did it ?
If I *do* listen up, will I become as Jebus-like as you ? Really ?
Why would anyone want to be like you, if you are "esse Christus".
Fuck your Jebus.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
23-04-2013, 03:09 AM
The beauty of creating one's own religion is that you are always right and therefore can never lose an argument.

"Which is more likely: that the whole natural order is suspended, or that a jewish minx should tell a lie?"- David Hume
[+] 1 user Likes Heathen's post
23-04-2013, 10:21 AM

(23-04-2013 03:09 AM)Heathen Wrote:  The beauty of creating one's own religion is that you are always right and therefore can never lose an argument.

So, that's it? After hounding me for a response, I finally respond to you, and that's it?

Incredible. You people baffle me.