A Prayer for Boston and for Us All

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 1 Average
23-04-2013, 10:42 AM
RE: A Prayer for Boston and for Us All
(23-04-2013 10:21 AM)Egor Wrote:  
(23-04-2013 03:09 AM)Heathen Wrote:  The beauty of creating one's own religion is that you are always right and therefore can never lose an argument.

So, that's it? After hounding me for a response, I finally respond to you, and that's it?

Incredible. You people baffle me.

No, Ed, life baffles you. Reality baffles you.

That is why you live in delusion. Your fear generates anger, you turn that anger first on yourself, then on others.

Please get help.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
23-04-2013, 10:52 AM
Allow me to ask you Egor... How do you expect to create a world changing religion when you behave arrogant and rude to everyone? You gotta be nice in the start, gain sympathy, be humble. When you get the power, THEN you got the freedom to behave like the arrogant douchebag you are. Now that is how you make a religion work.

[Image: 9f6.gif]
Find all posts by this user
23-04-2013, 10:56 AM

(23-04-2013 10:42 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(23-04-2013 10:21 AM)Egor Wrote:  So, that's it? After hounding me for a response, I finally respond to you, and that's it?

Incredible. You people baffle me.

No, Ed, life baffles you. Reality baffles you.

That is why you live in delusion. Your fear generates anger, you turn that anger first on yourself, then on others.

Please get help.

You've relegated yourself to the likes of Bucky Ball. You're a raving atheist and nothing more. You post little jibes and that's all you have. You are irrelevant. Laughat
Quote this message in a reply
23-04-2013, 11:07 AM

(23-04-2013 10:52 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Allow me to ask you Egor... How do you expect to create a world changing religion when you behave arrogant and rude to everyone? You gotta be nice in the start, gain sympathy, be humble. When you get the power, THEN you got the freedom to behave like the arrogant douchebag you are. Now that is how you make a religion work.

I know, you like your Christians weak and pliable. Or you like it when we get offended by your vulgar insults, walk away, and wash our hands of you. But you mistake me. I'm here to destroy you.

It is becoming clearer to me every day, that if there is an elect among the atheists, they will not be helped by Christians who back down to atheists. Why would they want to be that kind of Christian? Loving atheists makes no sense. Saying, "Now...come on...let's be reasonable....I'm not judging you..." while you pound nails into the hands and feet of Christ just isn't my idea of Christ on earth.

During the Crusades, Christians failed to eradicate Muslims from the face of the earth. Later, they failed to stop the abortionists who have murdered millions of human beings. Today, they refuse to stand up to atheists; rather they beg the atheists to let them say a prayer in a public place. Atheism must be eradicated from the face of the earth.

But I'll save those pretty words for my blog. Yes
Quote this message in a reply
23-04-2013, 11:36 AM (This post was last modified: 23-04-2013 11:53 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(22-04-2013 11:49 PM)Egor Wrote:  I'm here to destroy you.
But I'll save those pretty words for my blog.

Where not a soul will read them, which is why you're relegated to posting that shit here.

"I'm here to destroy you".

Were you quoting your Jebus there ?
I see you're "becoming" more insane Christ-like every day. Thumbsup

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
23-04-2013, 11:44 AM
(23-04-2013 11:07 AM)Egor Wrote:  
(23-04-2013 10:52 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Allow me to ask you Egor... How do you expect to create a world changing religion when you behave arrogant and rude to everyone? You gotta be nice in the start, gain sympathy, be humble. When you get the power, THEN you got the freedom to behave like the arrogant douchebag you are. Now that is how you make a religion work.

I know, you like your Christians weak and pliable. Or you like it when we get offended by your vulgar insults, walk away, and wash our hands of you. But you mistake me. I'm here to destroy you.

It is becoming clearer to me every day, that if there is an elect among the atheists, they will not be helped by Christians who back down to atheists. Why would they want to be that kind of Christian? Loving atheists makes no sense. Saying, "Now...come on...let's be reasonable....I'm not judging you..." while you pound nails into the hands and feet of Christ just isn't my idea of Christ on earth.

During the Crusades, Christians failed to eradicate Muslims from the face of the earth. Later, they failed to stop the abortionists who have murdered millions of human beings. Today, they refuse to stand up to atheists; rather they beg the atheists to let them say a prayer in a public place. Atheism must be eradicated from the face of the earth.

But I'll save those pretty words for my blog. Yes

*Chuckle*
23-04-2013, 11:48 AM
(16-04-2013 01:07 PM)Egor Wrote:  
(16-04-2013 02:13 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Veridican Gospel of Jesus Christ (VGJC) - Chapter Seven, verse 4-5:
4. “When you pray, you are not to be like the hypocrites. For they love to pray in public where people see them. In truth, I tell you, the notice of others is their only reward.

5. “But when you pray, go into your inner room, close the door, and pray to your Father who is in there with you, and your Father who sees what is done in secret places will reward you.

Well, we're going to have to think about this, aren't we? After all, Jesus prayed in public. So, hmmm, what could it mean? Consider

That both you and Jesus are massively large hypocritical blowhards with the mental capacity of a used toothpick?

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
23-04-2013, 12:55 PM (This post was last modified: 23-04-2013 12:58 PM by earmuffs.)
Hey Egor, I dipped my nut sack in your gods mouth while he was sleeping, u mad bro?
Try destroying me while I teabag the shit out of your non-existent god.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
23-04-2013, 04:06 PM (This post was last modified: 23-04-2013 04:09 PM by Chas.)
(23-04-2013 10:56 AM)Egor Wrote:  
(23-04-2013 10:42 AM)Chas Wrote:  No, Ed, life baffles you. Reality baffles you.

Please get help.

You've relegated yourself to the likes of Bucky Ball. You're a raving atheist and nothing more. You post little jibes and that's all you have. You are irrelevant. Laughat

I forgive you for your stupidity.

But you still need to seek mental health care. You are a sad, delusional narcissist.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-04-2013, 05:51 PM (This post was last modified: 23-04-2013 07:52 PM by GirlyMan.)
(23-04-2013 10:56 AM)Egor Wrote:  You are irrelevant. Laughat

"When I was a child, I was speaking as a child, I was led as a child, I was thinking as a child that I was relevant, but when I became a man,... I ceased these childish things and recognized, appreciated, embraced, reveled, celebrated and worshiped my irrelevance and impermanence." - 1 Corinthians 13:11 (Withered Testicles of the Christ Version)

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post