A Question for Absols

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-09-2013, 10:30 PM
A Question for Absols
Note: Mods, feel free to move this if you deem it appropriate to do so.

Absols, I don't really know what exactly it is that you believe anyway, so I figured this subsection would be as good as any to post this in (plus I KNOW you actually visit this subsection).

The question is:
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Based on your previous posts on this board, I speculate that you shall have a relatively easy time answering this question.

I eagerly await your response.

Yours Truly,

-TS

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
14-09-2013, 10:41 PM
RE: A Question for Absols
Heh heh, you're a cat.

[Image: ezgif_save_1.gif]
[+] 3 users Like TSG's post
15-09-2013, 12:51 AM
(14-09-2013 10:41 PM)Teen-skeptic-go! Wrote:  Heh heh, you're a cat.

[Image: funny-pictures-legend-of-zelda-games-auto-810814.jpeg]

Just adding to the randomness while waiting for an answer Tongue

"Mankind must put an end to war, or war will put an end to mankind." -John F Kennedy

The way to see by Faith is to shut the eye of Reason.” -Benjamin Franklin

It has been a long time. How have you been?
[+] 3 users Like ShirubaDangan's post
15-09-2013, 05:06 AM
i already answerd this question on this forum but it was more in regular context given, in a way that it cant b directly posted to anyone so especially me

which show the liar and evil u r, that deny the answer which u surely read while deciding to isolate the question so u could mean smthg else about it to sell for ur religion wills

there is no discussions with liars as u dont exist even to urselves that is how u wont get any freedom rights

and for everyone else, i would clarify my point by saying, anyone cant ever know another one it is impossible, only evil bc fake by abusing and forcing others while being against true existence recognitions, will claim knowing others and seeing where they go alone

while tell me who would not react negatively to abject public humiliations
and what is this all but self defense in meaning the happiness of fuckers in deep shit down under victims ass

anyone is alone always in truth so even if lies powers are now all, the fact alone is still alone so u can shit anyone u want much lower then ever can reach to put it

fuck u all
[+] 2 users Like absols's post
15-09-2013, 07:14 AM
(15-09-2013 05:06 AM)absols Wrote:  i already answerd this question on this forum but it was more in regular context given, in a way that it cant b directly posted to anyone so especially me

which show the liar and evil u r, that deny the answer which u surely read while deciding to isolate the question so u could mean smthg else about it to sell for ur religion wills

there is no discussions with liars as u dont exist even to urselves that is how u wont get any freedom rights

and for everyone else, i would clarify my point by saying, anyone cant ever know another one it is impossible, only evil bc fake by abusing and forcing others while being against true existence recognitions, will claim knowing others and seeing where they go alone

and what is this all but self defense in meaning the happiness of fuckers in deep shit down under victims ass

anyone is alone always in truth so even if lies powers are now all, the fact alone is still alone so u can shit anyone u want much lower then ever can reach to put it

fuck u all

I have a question for you as well: Why must you be the the incarnation of the grammatical anti-christ? It really distracts me from reading your hateful pseudo-posts.

[Image: ezgif_save_1.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes TSG's post
15-09-2013, 07:21 AM
Absol is a bot.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
15-09-2013, 07:38 AM
(15-09-2013 05:06 AM)absols Wrote:  i already answerd this question on this forum but it was more in regular context given, in a way that it cant b directly posted to anyone so especially me

fuck u all

[Image: Applejack_So_Much_pony.gif]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
15-09-2013, 07:39 AM
(15-09-2013 07:21 AM)Dom Wrote:  Absol is a bot.

Close to it.

I have a question for you as well, absols: If you complain that we humiliate you, why do you keep coming back? You must like humiliation.

A lot of us are trying to understand you, but you've gotten into your head that all here are against you. Pity to see a person give the universal "fuck you" to the delightful thing that they already possess: the capability of learning.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
15-09-2013, 07:47 AM (This post was last modified: 15-09-2013 08:02 AM by absols.)
(15-09-2013 07:14 AM)Teen-skeptic-go! Wrote:  

fuck u all

I have a question for you as well: Why must you be the the incarnation of the grammatical anti-christ? It really distracts me from reading your hateful pseudo-posts.

how could ever my words b anti anything in substance or in forms but what doesnt recognize objective rights, is the answer

u r evil free will that mean power of god and that shit jesus whatever u love to call him the christ as if he is then of any value

if christ mean his death, well he didnt die that day and that is all what coran say clearly, he faked death and that roman pilate helped for his escape

a simple weak human alone clearly meaning humans rights cant have anything to do with least fact of powers wether over the condition of living beings or as a way of being by abusing others existence instead of meaning anything out of himself alone out

how a miserable very relative human is pointed as being the evil sources of all bc he wont let that shit enslaving him nor that he would respect that shit and his god, prove what god is only the maximum evil possible that reached to b one with that jesus shit

it is all about the machiavelick ways of most evil life

like making the whole object smthg totally opposite to object

evil is not an opposition to good, evil as the letter say is the opposition to live so reality so truth

good is not about worshipping powerful one outside of everything to give him everything including oneself for his eager will

good is nothing but the positive taste of free things realities, that any right know how to appreciate well alone so know how good has nothing to do with obligations or rules

u have no respect for freedom values while it is the whole truth of existence rights

that is why u cant handle to see smeone acting alone his means and opinions, without giving others egos around some shares of pretending being someone, in needs of others to mean him positively

u r only of fake and to that is why u jump to kill any appearent sense of being true

fuck u, even the most positive life that no world knew is nothing compared to individual freedom right value in being present, it is the superior reference of all

truth is infinite superiority of freedom values not ur dirty compromises and hypocrit pretenses for whatever still form to gain and positive incomes
fuck u endlessly
15-09-2013, 07:48 AM
Why do we even keep Absol around?

He's not at all entertaining and adds nothing to any conversation ever. The only nuggets of coherence in Abs' posts are insults.

What happened to the fun trolls?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.