A Question for Absols

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-09-2013, 07:58 AM
RE: A Question for Absols
(15-09-2013 07:47 AM)absols Wrote:  
(15-09-2013 07:14 AM)Teen-skeptic-go! Wrote:  I have a question for you as well: Why must you be the the incarnation of the grammatical anti-christ? It really distracts me from reading your hateful pseudo-posts.

how could ever my words b anti anything in substance or in forms but what doesnt recognize objective rights, is the answer

u r evil free will that mean power of god and that shit jesus whatever u love to call him the christ as if he is then of any value

if christ mean his death, well he didnt die that day and that is all what coran say clearly, he faked death and that roman pilate helped for his escape

a simple weak human alone clearly meaning humans rights cant have anything to do with least fact of powers wether over the condition of living beings or as a way of being by abusing others existence instead of meaning anything out of himself alone out

how a miserable very relative human is pointed as being the evil sources of all bc he wont let that shit enslaving him nor that he would respect that shit and his god, prove what god is only the maximum evil possible that reached to b one with that jesus shit

it is all about the machiavelick ways of most evil life

like making the whole object smthg totally opposite to object

evil is not an opposition to good, evil as the letter say is the opposition to live so reality so truth

good is not about worshipping powerful one outside of everything to give him everything including oneself for his eager will

good is nothing but the positive taste of free things realities, that any right know how to appreciate well alone so know how good has nothing to do with obligations or rules

[Image: 324717__safe_pinkie%252Bpie_animated_fou...1372525917]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-09-2013, 08:02 AM
Absols is just misunderstood. I will translate.
(15-09-2013 05:06 AM)absols Wrote:  i already answerd this question on this forum but it was more in regular context given, in a way that it cant b directly posted to anyone so especially me
"I will tell you again about myself, but, it's a little bit complicated."

(15-09-2013 05:06 AM)absols Wrote:  which show the liar and evil u r, that deny the answer which u surely read while deciding to isolate the question so u could mean smthg else about it to sell for ur religion wills
"I was concieved by my father and mother (his sister) during the sexual rites of the Church of Stupid."

(15-09-2013 05:06 AM)absols Wrote:  there is no discussions with liars as u dont exist even to urselves that is how u wont get any freedom rights
"My parents were also conceived in incestuous religious union between my grandfather and his sister, also his mother, making my grandpa my great-grandfather as well."

(15-09-2013 05:06 AM)absols Wrote:  and for everyone else, i would clarify my point by saying, anyone cant ever know another one it is impossible, only evil bc fake by abusing and forcing others while being against true existence recognitions, will claim knowing others and seeing where they go alone
"To further complicate my family history, in 1958, my great-great-grandfather was involved in a disastrous radiological accident involving three donkeys, two bananas, a pair of rubber boots and a plutonium cock ring, thereby disproving his theory that atoms are the individual neurons in the mind of god and ending a promising career in nuclear physics."
(15-09-2013 05:06 AM)absols Wrote:  while tell me who would not react negatively to abject public humiliations
and what is this all but self defense in meaning the happiness of fuckers in deep shit down under victims ass
"Fortunately, his assistant, who would later become my great great grandmother, was able to recover from the radioactive exposure allowing her to conceive my grandfather/great grandfather and birth him with a minimum number of deleterious congenital defects."

(15-09-2013 05:06 AM)absols Wrote:  anyone is alone always in truth so even if lies powers are now all, the fact alone is still alone so u can shit anyone u want much lower then ever can reach to put it
"I really shouldn't have to explain this again. It is perfectly clear to anyone with a rudimentary understanding of English. You're all being a bunch of jerks."

(15-09-2013 05:06 AM)absols Wrote:  fuck u all
"fuck u all"

I hope that was helpful.Evil_monster

You can lead a theist to reason, but, you cannot make him think.
[+] 4 users Like NoSkyDaddy's post
15-09-2013, 08:09 AM
(15-09-2013 07:39 AM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  
(15-09-2013 07:21 AM)Dom Wrote:  Absol is a bot.

Close to it.

I have a question for you as well, absols: If you complain that we humiliate you, why do you keep coming back? You must like humiliation.

A lot of us are trying to understand you, but you've gotten into your head that all here are against you. Pity to see a person give the universal "fuck you" to the delightful thing that they already possess: the capability of learning.

fuck u piece of shit that start by reversing the fact to pretend getting to b from any lie

i never said that u humiliate me, on the contrary i said my pleasure to step on u

but i said that ur intent in dealing with right people is to abuse their weakness in standing as individuals like anyone else when they chose to b relative to stay honestly real

it is ur evil kind through ur gods to mean powers being everything but mostly the disgusting positive u r in disrespecting clear value of freedom rights

u r so shit u cant b existing in anyways
15-09-2013, 08:15 AM
(15-09-2013 08:09 AM)absols Wrote:  
(15-09-2013 07:39 AM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Close to it.

I have a question for you as well, absols: If you complain that we humiliate you, why do you keep coming back? You must like humiliation.

A lot of us are trying to understand you, but you've gotten into your head that all here are against you. Pity to see a person give the universal "fuck you" to the delightful thing that they already possess: the capability of learning.

fuck u piece of shit that start by reversing the fact to pretend getting to b from any lie

i never said that u humiliate me, on the contrary i said my pleasure to step on u

but i said that ur intent in dealing with right people is to abuse their weakness in standing as individuals like anyone else when they chose to b relative to stay honestly real

it is ur evil kind through ur gods to mean powers being everything but mostly the disgusting positive u r in disrespecting clear value of freedom rights

u r so shit u cant b existing in anyways

Are you insulting me? Consider

No, really, it still spells out the same for me as before.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
15-09-2013, 08:24 AM
(15-09-2013 08:02 AM)NoSkyDaddy Wrote:  Absols is just misunderstood. I will translate.

thank u for not involving me in ur words

it is really incredible to where machiavellism force things to go

like the way to confuse anything objectively said with the person that said it, only to point everything as being nothing but created stuff from powerful wills, while using that argument against all humans free expressions since they cant b the source of anything existence nor do they get any power to affect any objective fact

so getting to also play its own superiority to a human expression by inventing what state its clear inferiority

the idea of jesus love is also of evil edges

it is about rules of governing without acting relatively so u stay in powers till u got all the powers

so it is the knowledge of evil need to get an absolute dimension of work first
15-09-2013, 08:26 AM
It's way too early in the morning to try to figure absols out.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
15-09-2013, 08:26 AM (This post was last modified: 15-09-2013 08:31 AM by DLJ.)
Thumbsup
Excellent translation. Thank you, NSD.

(15-09-2013 08:02 AM)NoSkyDaddy Wrote:  ...
a plutonium cock ring

and where can I get me one of those?

Drooling

Also, I think this bot is learning from us. This bit...

(15-09-2013 08:24 AM)absols Wrote:  ...
the idea of jesus love is also of evil edges

... almost makes sense.

I think, if "edges" translates to "extremes" it means that "christianity is extremely evil".

I'll go with that.

15-09-2013, 08:42 AM
(15-09-2013 08:26 AM)Anjele Wrote:  It's way too early in the morning to try to figure absols out.

Really? It's almost akin to "just waking up" speech. What better time then when you just wake up as you're still slightly fluent?

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
15-09-2013, 08:44 AM
Absols is slightly fluent? When? Blink

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
15-09-2013, 08:48 AM
(15-09-2013 08:44 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Absols is slightly fluent? When? Blink

It's too early to question this, just a get a few more cups of coffee in you and revisitDrinking Beverage

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 2 users Like KidCharlemagne1962's post