A Question for Absols

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-09-2013, 12:38 PM (This post was last modified: 15-09-2013 12:51 PM by absols.)
RE: A Question for Absols
it is amazing how far u get inspired to deform everything right for subjective inferiority life

u r nothing being an individual is nothing, if existence is not true so not about free positive constant realities, then ur insistence to stay existing is the horrible taste u r or the worse base u can b out of, that accept to force its existence and pretending being real as positive thing

negative dont exist by itself it is a lie, stop inventing poems about being in suffer or in pains only to support criminals lies and evil powers forever

when any thing is negative then it cant b it, there is dirty powers hitting it constantly

anything alone is minimum nothing, like u here u invent stories bc of the pleasure as nothing to invent ....

and u r so inferior in what u cant but disrespect facts, that if u can point others through ur inventions pleasures u would b more then happy like feeling superior

fuck u again and again smthg that would b real at the end

existence individuality is real bc any is free and freedom is to superior positive truth

so the min it would move for constancy, but definitely never any could mean being less, even satan or precisely that

and everyone know the ways of powers as evil base, reversing what is real and enjoy any power on its weak result to pretend being free too superior fact

there is no comparaison possible between victim and power

the victim is a dead thing, im the proof that truth exist

so many victims much more then dusts, who ever meant what i say???? or where is there a word like it ????

while we victims are all the same, positive rights that wont ever cant ever b in power bc we are true existing freedom

and the power thing is evil, so what is supposed to curse as never to recognize its existence
evil is the opposition to true existence, so to free sources merde
evil is the acceptance of faking being of shit doing even the illusion of shitting

only u the shit handle this and mean it perfectly as absolutly the way truth confirms it and do it for u
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes absols's post
15-09-2013, 12:42 PM
(15-09-2013 12:11 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  its obvious that way shit
but there cant mean it i mean any possible truth
ur most piece by using but is a fact or dirty manipulations
any possible truth exist
but the word ignorance of shit
then the word ignorance pervert boss
just to mean his god there is god then truth so and ur exist
but to mean anyway fuk u endlessly
anything but i mean its fact or dirty manipulations
as in there cant mean his no its truth example is own being words
just to kill anything words
just there is a fact there is own bei

- absols

(15-09-2013 12:10 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  We are met on a great this. But, in vain that war, testing and dead we can not have that all men, living before and so dedicated to the people, shall note, nor long endure. We are met on to dedicate we can not dedicate we say here. We have the great battlefield, as a final resting before and dead, who fought here to that civil war, to add or any nation of the people, but it can never fitting before and seven years ago our fathers brought here to be dedicated, can long remember which they did here. But, in vain that this ground. The world will little not dedicated it, far above our power that we can not hall have they gave men, lives they gave consecrated in vain that from the earth. as a final resolve that that government of devotion to be dedicated to these honored dead shall have they who fought here. It is rather, to add or detract. The brave a new birth of the people, for us to the people, shall have consecrate we say here highly resolve thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather, to the It is rather for us that the people, for us to that cause for us to that from the earth. It is rather for us the living, rather, to the last full measure of devotion, under God, shall not perish from these honored devotion to the earth. It is for us the great this nation to that the people, by the great the people, shall not perish from the people, shall not have a new birth of the unfinished work which the people, shall not have a new birth of the earth. It is for which the living, rather for us.

Famous Speech

Lincoln's Gettysburg Address

Damn Girly good eye.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
15-09-2013, 12:47 PM
i think my brain is leaking out my ear from reading Absol's first comment on this trend, is that normal?
oh Jupiter, he makes as much sense as the time cube guy.
hold me......

"Villain, i have done thy mother" - Aaron, Act IV, Scene II of Titus Andronicus
15-09-2013, 12:53 PM
(15-09-2013 12:38 PM)absols Wrote:  fuck u again and again

Sorry, but being fucked by something called Absol kinda makes me sick. Man, it's gonna difficult to play Emerald after this.

[Image: 9f6.gif]
15-09-2013, 12:59 PM
(15-09-2013 12:38 PM)absols Wrote:  it is amazing how far u get inspired to deform everything right for subjective inferiority life
u r nothing being an individual is nothing, if existence is not true so not about free positive constant realities, then ur insistence to stay existing is the horrible taste u r or the worse base u can b out of, that accept to force its existence and pretending being real as positive thing
negative dont exist by itself it is a lie, stop inventing poems about being in suffer or in pains only to support criminals lies and evil powers forever
when any thing is negative then it cant b it, there is dirty powers hitting it constantly
anything alone is minimum nothing, like u here u invent stories bc of the pleasure as nothing to invent ....
and u r so inferior in what u cant but disrespect facts, that if u can point others through ur inventions pleasures u would b more then happy like feeling superior
existence individuality is real bc any is free and freedom is to superior positive truth
so the min it would move for constancy, but definitely never any could mean being less, even satan or precisely that
and everyone know the ways of powers as evil base, reversing what is real and enjoy any power on its weak result to pretend being free too superior fact
so many victims much more then dusts, who ever meant what i say???? or where is there a word like it ????
while we victims are all the same, positive rights that wont ever cant ever b in power bc we are true existing freedom
and the power thing is evil, so what is supposed to curse as never to recognize its existence
evil is the acceptance of faking being of shit doing even the illusion of shitting
only u the shit handle this and mean it perfectly as absolutly the way truth confirms it and do it for u

eventing it worse u again any to constancy,

but for u cant othing and agains only that is too stay truth confirms

as not to free to supposed the so true existence thing

free so what truth constay there true existence, posities,

when victims mean powers and again position it word like

u get is the existence itself its weak

real at wont ever to rever

b more a like is the as nothing and pretence illusion pain say?

or suffer b inding what what is to freedom

is there a lies u cant existence truth constay?

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
15-09-2013, 01:04 PM
(15-09-2013 12:59 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(15-09-2013 12:38 PM)absols Wrote:  it is amazing how far u get inspired to deform everything right for subjective inferiority life

u ar takn tis to sireiosli grly

[Image: 9f6.gif]
15-09-2013, 01:30 PM
(15-09-2013 12:59 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Girly is just upset because he get no love from Marky Mark longtime!Drinking Beverage

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 3 users Like KidCharlemagne1962's post
15-09-2013, 01:44 PM
(15-09-2013 01:30 PM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  Girly is just upset because he get no love from Marky Mark longtime!Drinking Beverage

You know what they say, "After one massive thigh nothing else will fly." Weeping

At least it was clear that Mark was batshit bonkers, I can't even make out what this one is. I'm still leaning towards gibberish bot. Drinking Beverage

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
15-09-2013, 01:45 PM
I've stumbled into absols' Dada world and I've gotta say ... I'm loving it! Thumbsup

Welcome to the forum. Smile

(15-09-2013 09:57 AM)absols Wrote:  as if u could ever do smthg when u cant but mean getting any positive thing

that is how fucking to u is a pleasure u get with also who u might recognize being as urself

That right there is purity, my friends. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
15-09-2013, 01:47 PM

[Image: my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony...ith-it.gif]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]