A Question for Absols

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-09-2013, 01:52 PM (This post was last modified: 15-09-2013 02:20 PM by NoSkyDaddy.)
RE: A Question for Absols
(15-09-2013 09:47 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  This part, more than any others, is the one I want to see translated.

This can be taken out of context without the preceding text. But, this is what he said:
(15-09-2013 05:06 AM)absols Wrote:  and what is this all but self defense in meaning the happiness of fuckers in deep shit down under victims ass
"... you will have no defense when I unleash the fury of my testicles! Your hamsters will be my harem."

You can lead a theist to reason, but, you cannot make him think.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like NoSkyDaddy's post
16-09-2013, 03:56 AM
it easy to post like absols. he is closeness of mind to spread are hate.

bull shit is like floating under self disulion. will u be humble enough to accept that.

no because u interested only is self worship of own religion cock

for him to get up and make formal attack is dumbist thing i have ever seen in eternal nothing

u all now what is going to happen but you fool yourself but there is no one ther to start with

it makes no sense at all but you continue to fight with wicked lies so you are not real

fuck u all

16-09-2013, 04:09 AM (This post was last modified: 16-09-2013 04:22 AM by Free Thought.)
(16-09-2013 03:56 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  it easy to post like absols. he is closeness of mind to spread are hate.

bull shit is like floating under self disulion. will u be humble enough to accept that.

for him to get up and make formal attack is dumbist thing i have ever seen in eternal nothing

u all now what is going to happen but you fool yourself but there is no one ther to start with

it makes no sense at all but you continue to fight with wicked lies so you are not real

fuck u all

I had no idea you spoke fluent retard, Dark Light.

Edit: changed DaylIght to Dark Light. Still getting the hang of typing on the phone.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
16-09-2013, 04:12 AM
Oui mon ami!

[+] 2 users Like Dark Light's post
16-09-2013, 10:39 AM
(16-09-2013 04:09 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(16-09-2013 03:56 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  it easy to post like absols. he is closeness of mind to spread are hate.

fuck u all

I had no idea you spoke fluent retard, Dark Light.

Nope. That's not even close to incoherent enough. And there are way too many words spelled correctly.

... this is my signature!
[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
16-09-2013, 10:44 AM
(16-09-2013 10:39 AM)cjlr Wrote:  
(16-09-2013 04:09 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I had no idea you spoke fluent retard, Dark Light.

Nope. That's not even close to incoherent enough. And there are way too many words spelled correctly.

dumbist Hobo
16-09-2013, 10:51 AM
(16-09-2013 10:44 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  dumbist Hobo

u are eternal shit

u have no sense of absolute what is objective freedoms

it is a fact u are in denial of urself believing urself superior

... this is my signature!
16-09-2013, 11:24 AM
(16-09-2013 10:51 AM)cjlr Wrote:  
(16-09-2013 10:44 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  dumbist Hobo

u are eternal shit

u have no sense of absolute what is objective freedoms

it is a fact u are in denial of urself believing urself superior
Still to coherent.

u cant do this

it is for when ur brains and for tht application of which that is ur undoing

You can lead a theist to reason, but, you cannot make him think.
[+] 2 users Like NoSkyDaddy's post
16-09-2013, 11:25 AM
(16-09-2013 10:39 AM)cjlr Wrote:  
(16-09-2013 04:09 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I had no idea you spoke fluent retard, Dark Light.

Weeping

[+] 2 users Like Dark Light's post