A Question for S.T.Ranger

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 2 Average
02-06-2012, 02:02 PM
RE: A Question for S.T.Ranger
(02-06-2012 01:49 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(02-06-2012 01:13 PM)S.T. Ranger Wrote:  Well, you know how robotic we "religious people" can be...lol.

pssssst.... (this is ONLY a nickel, mind you)...

It's called the "Theory of Gravity", and when and if it needs to be changed, because of EVIDENCE, it will be adjusted, altered or dumped. It could very well be, that it encompasses far more than we now understand. Saying "we don't know yet" is not a problem. It IS for those who say thay are the recipient of THE truth. lol

"Not according to scripture. While God employed men in the record of scripture, and within scripture are accounts which record events and thoughts of men, we trust that God Himself orchestrated the the record of scripture."

a. I said scripture does not READ itself. I know the gentleman claims, (without any evidence), that somehow an invisible guy helped them to write it, (and never bothered to answer "where along the way in the process, it "helped", or why the voting was non-unanimous). The subject was just changed, yet again, to attempt deflection. The gentleman said it did not WRITE itself. The "cognitive" question, was avoided, not so deftly. SO you are claiming that everytime someone READS scripture your god interfers withe the atoms in the brains. If THAT is correct, why have Christian Neurologists not attempted to prove it by PET scan, or MRI technology ? lol

b. Once again, we do not give a tinker's damn what the bible says. Quoting the Babble to prove the Babble is circular. Apparently the gentlman needs a Logic course, along with the many others. lol

And your "change" will just be two cent's worth:

I assume you use the term "gentleman" loosely, right...?

GTY
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-06-2012, 02:04 PM
(02-06-2012 10:55 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(02-06-2012 10:43 AM)S.T. Ranger Wrote:  So you embrace the teaching of AA as true: once an addict, always an addict?
If I were half as faithful to God and exerted half of the energy I did in securing drugs...well, that would be something.
I did enjoy the cat with the light sabre coming out of his mouth. I guess that is a jedah warrior?
lol
Just a joke...okay?
GTY
No. Rather the science which indicates that there is a genetic/biological predisposition for addiction.

And it was a segue into talking a bunch of smack about how my Gwynnies is greater than your god, cause I got over my shit without "medical supervision." Tongue

So you are no longer addicted, meaning you are disagreeing with your OP?

GTY
02-06-2012, 02:29 PM (This post was last modified: 03-06-2012 05:52 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(02-06-2012 02:02 PM)S.T. Ranger Wrote:  And your "change" will just be two cent's worth:
I assume you use the term "gentleman" loosely, right...?

Are we fresh out of blessings today ?
Gentlemen will have to decide for themsleves if the are loose or not.
Bucky doesn't know the difference between lose and loose. Tongue
Those who have no sense, can't afford to give away even two cents, Grasshopper. Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
02-06-2012, 02:49 PM (This post was last modified: 02-06-2012 11:24 PM by Jedah.)

GG, ST

Life is too important to be taken seriously.
- Oscar Wilde
02-06-2012, 04:15 PM (This post was last modified: 02-06-2012 05:39 PM by Jedah.)
(02-06-2012 05:52 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  嘴砲 - mouth cannon, google says. Sounds about right. Wink

Dear bro:

This one is better in Taiwanese PoV.

[Image: 49b9a604a4433.jpg]

Our former president was the LORD of this skill. BTW he is in jail now serving his sentence due to corruption.
He even tried to sue Obama & US government oversea for some funny reasons with insane logic before he was proven guilty.

- Oscar Wilde
[+] 1 user Likes Jedah's post
02-06-2012, 09:33 PM
(02-06-2012 02:04 PM)S.T. Ranger Wrote:  So you are no longer addicted, meaning you are disagreeing with your OP?

GTY

Of course I'm an addict, silly. Now I'm just addicted to Gwyneth Paltrow. Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
02-06-2012, 09:36 PM
ST, I'll ask you again, would you please state your views about the"new covenant?"No more bullshit, excuses, rambling, navel gazing etc. Just, for Chrissake, say something, anything, that is directly to do with this topic that you claim you are so keen to discuss.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-06-2012, 09:54 PM
(02-06-2012 09:33 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(02-06-2012 02:04 PM)S.T. Ranger Wrote:  So you are no longer addicted, meaning you are disagreeing with your OP?

GTY

Of course I'm an addict, silly. Now I'm just addicted to Gwyneth Paltrow. Big Grin

People who think they aren't addicts just sound silly. ... and childish.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
02-06-2012, 09:59 PM
(02-06-2012 09:33 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  

GTY

Did you check this one yet, bro?
http://www.peoplestylewatch.com/people/s...33,00.html
[Image: gwyneth-paltrow-435.jpg]

LOL

- Oscar Wilde
[+] 2 users Like Jedah's post
02-06-2012, 10:09 PM (This post was last modified: 02-06-2012 10:22 PM by Jedah.)
(02-06-2012 09:36 PM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  ST, I'll ask you again, would you please state your views about the"new covenant?"No more bullshit, excuses, rambling, navel gazing etc. Just, for Chrissake, say something, anything, that is directly to do with this topic that you claim you are so keen to discuss.

Doctor!!!
Why you being such an arse to your patient ?!

Would you ask a hallucinated patient to make his fantasy real? Is this some sort of therapy? Tongue

- Oscar Wilde