A Republican President Canadate said WHAT?????

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-08-2011, 08:36 PM
A Republican President Canadate said WHAT?????
Check for your self:

http://twitter.com/#!/JonHuntsman/status...7051654144

[Image: buddhasig.png]
“Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.” ~ Gautama Buddha
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-08-2011, 08:45 PM
RE: A Republican President Canadate said WHAT?????
I'm going to have to check him out... I haven't heard of him, probably due to the crazies that have been running a muck.

[Image: 1471821-futurama_bender_s_big_score_imag...er-1-1.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
18-08-2011, 08:50 PM
He's a republican presidential candidate? Not for much longer me thinks!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
18-08-2011, 09:39 PM
It seems to be a hot trend this coming election. They appear to be fishing for the 20-40 million atheist votes. Let me put it this way, this guy supported Sarah Palin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAc1I--I8...re=related

"We Humans are capable of greatness." -Carl Sagan
18-08-2011, 11:06 PM
If you check out his facebook page. A lot of his fans have quit because he violated his Mormon faith by supporting evolution.

“Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.” ~ Gautama Buddha
19-08-2011, 12:00 AM
Vacuous is right though, he whole heartedly supported Palin. I read his wiki... he seems like you run of the mill Republican. He is relatively progressive on a few social issues, but he's pretty much sitting pretty in the moderate right.

I'm not a fan of his off hands approach to business, we are (and need to be) a mixed market economy. A lot of his politics seem inspired by Regan, who was actually a large contributor to our current economic downturn.

He is also an ambassador, so he might be helpful with foreign relations, I'd have to check his track record with China.

He seems reasonable so far, but at the time I still am planning to vote for Obama.

Either way... this is all just presumption... who even knows if he will even get the ticket?

[Image: 1471821-futurama_bender_s_big_score_imag...er-1-1.jpg]
19-08-2011, 12:35 AM
(19-08-2011 12:00 AM)monkeyshine89 Wrote:  Either way... this is all just presumption... who even knows if he will even get the ticket?

About the same as Ron Paul and Newt.

19-08-2011, 05:05 AM
What's the deal with that completely crazy new "woman", that new-Sarah-Palin-on-speed? I forgot her name, but she was in my local newspapers recently as one of the candidates for president and of course she is a full-blown Creationist. So our newspapers made fun of her in the article, because in Croatia it is still incredible and weird as hell that someone doesn't believe in evolution, like that is a choice... Apparently, for some, it is... What's her name and what do you think?

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
19-08-2011, 06:40 AM
A republican that publicly announced that he believes in evolution and trusts scientists :O hell must have frozen over.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
19-08-2011, 07:08 AM
(19-08-2011 05:05 AM)Filox Wrote:  What's the deal with that completely crazy new "woman", that new-Sarah-Palin-on-speed? I forgot her name, but she was in my local newspapers recently as one of the candidates for president and of course she is a full-blown Creationist. So our newspapers made fun of her in the article, because in Croatia it is still incredible and weird as hell that someone doesn't believe in evolution, like that is a choice... Apparently, for some, it is... What's her name and what do you think?

It might be Michele Bachman you're thining of:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelle_Bachman

I've seen some clips with her and her husband on the Daily show and the Colbert Report, for example her husband had a sort of bible study where he tried to get homosexuals to go straight through the power of prayer. "Pray the gay away" (I think that's what they called it on the daily show, not by the Bachmans themselves Smile)