A Rock So Heavy

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
03-12-2013, 05:12 PM
RE: A Rock So Heavy
I asked the question: "Can god make itself human?" I didn't ask why would it do that, or would that be a good idea. I asked does it (god) have the ability to do that. Why ask such a question? What value does it have? Well, it illustrates the impossibility of god, and the foolishness of such an idea. How? Because if it were to explore such an idea, experiment with it. It (god) would be forced to make two decisions, movements, at once. "I will become human and all I have created will dissipate!" And: "I control all, so I must create another god to control while I am away". So, the question is: Should god wish to have such an experiment, is it (god) banned from this? It's (god's) back up god would not be the original god, but a golden calf. So, it's an experiment that god, based on his own laws, does not have the ability to perform! Therefore, it is NOT Omnipotent. Can't be! There is an experiment it (god) can't perform.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-12-2013, 05:20 PM
Why do I refer to god as "it"? When we, as human's are made in it's image? For one thing, because it has a penis! Man was made in it's image. Is this the editorial "man"? Or does god also have a vagina? Does it need either of those to procreate? Did god need legs before it created the "firmament" of the Earth? I refer to god as "it", because I can't relate to the idea of an omnipotent being, who needs a penis.
04-12-2013, 08:19 AM (This post was last modified: 04-12-2013 08:24 AM by IndianAtheist.)
(03-12-2013 05:20 PM)Ameron1963 Wrote:  Why do I refer to god as "it"? When we, as human's are made in it's image? For one thing, because it has a penis! Man was made in it's image. Is this the editorial "man"? Or does god also have a vagina? Does it need either of those to procreate? Did god need legs before it created the "firmament" of the Earth? I refer to god as "it", because I can't relate to the idea of an omnipotent being, who needs a penis.
Its funny. when you think about God having a cosmic wee-wee and bumping uglies onto asteroids XD

I mean seriously a man is pretty much the 2nd important for our human race because a women creates more of us from scratch.. so if ANYTHING women&children demand the most superior priority for our race without them human race would go extinct very few people realize that.
04-12-2013, 02:50 PM
The idea that god designed humans after its own physical shape is very hard to swallow! I am envisioning a Christian god, here, because that's all I'm really familiar with. This god existed before light, firmament, or even Taco Johns! Didn't need eyes because their was nothing to see! Didn't need legs because their was no place to walk! Taste buds??? Why bother, with no Taco Johns! Hands? Well, He had a lot of time on his . . . um . . . hands, to contemplate that enormous beaver basher and no beaver to bash!
05-12-2013, 01:49 PM
(04-12-2013 02:50 PM)Ameron1963 Wrote:  The idea that god designed humans after its own physical shape is very hard to swallow! I am envisioning a Christian god, here, because that's all I'm really familiar with. This god existed before light, firmament, or even Taco Johns! Didn't need eyes because their was nothing to see! Didn't need legs because their was no place to walk! Taste buds??? Why bother, with no Taco Johns! Hands? Well, He had a lot of time on his . . . um . . . hands, to contemplate that enormous beaver basher and no beaver to bash!

God designed human after His own FUTURE physical incarnation as Jesus Christ.
05-12-2013, 01:56 PM
(05-12-2013 01:49 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  
(04-12-2013 02:50 PM)Ameron1963 Wrote:  The idea that god designed humans after its own physical shape is very hard to swallow! I am envisioning a Christian god, here, because that's all I'm really familiar with. This god existed before light, firmament, or even Taco Johns! Didn't need eyes because their was nothing to see! Didn't need legs because their was no place to walk! Taste buds??? Why bother, with no Taco Johns! Hands? Well, He had a lot of time on his . . . um . . . hands, to contemplate that enormous beaver basher and no beaver to bash!

Damn, I got jipped!!!
How come I can't walk on water? Ohmy

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
09-12-2013, 10:41 AM

Jesus? He got laid??? Little Jesus' running around? Guess he did need to pee. (Jesus). But there are other orifice's for that. Some feel that the "goober" is not such a sacred instrument as the "baby_maker" (hope I'm not confusing you with technical terms). But, anyways! Some Of these female nutcases feel that birth comes from the "baby-maker" area, so god, maybe, should have made man a babe! But those are the kinds of disciples who trouble themselves with confusing things like thoughts. Luckily, we have people like you! Who have bit the bullet! Dug in! and proven that . . . um . . . well, by gosh, the stuff you proved!!!!
[+] 1 user Likes Ameron1963's post
09-12-2013, 11:16 AM
(05-12-2013 01:49 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  God designed human after His own FUTURE physical incarnation as Jesus Christ.

Are you here to spout the stupidest shit you can think of, and make all theists look like ignorant and retarded pathological liars?

Because you are succeeding.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
09-12-2013, 11:52 AM
(05-12-2013 01:49 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  God designed human after His own FUTURE physical incarnation as Jesus Christ.

So, you're saying he made Jesus in our image, then? So, the whole "made in his image" thing is a lie, then?

Assuming you counter with some sort of magical God-is-outside-of-time response, you'll end up disproving free will. (In the FUTURE!)
09-12-2013, 12:13 PM

Mmmh. That would explain the divine origin of the meteor which wiped out the dinosaurs. Maybe He considered the incarnation into a velociraptor inappropriate. Primates look so much more like Him, lol.

Ciao

- viole