A Rock So Heavy

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
22-11-2013, 04:53 PM
RE: A Rock So Heavy
(22-11-2013 04:51 PM)kim Wrote:  If God can do anything, could he create a hot dog so big that even he couldn't eat it? ~ Bart Simpson

Happy? Drinking Beverage

If god can do anything, could he do it when the thing it when he did it and it did when the thing it did? What now? Checkmate, atheist!

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-11-2013, 04:55 PM
(22-11-2013 04:38 PM)kim Wrote:  ... Drinking Beverage How many fucks I give about this... is immeasurable.

"God" could measure it. There is nothing "God" can't measure, even the immeasurable.

22-11-2013, 04:57 PM (This post was last modified: 22-11-2013 05:01 PM by kim.)
(22-11-2013 04:55 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  
(22-11-2013 04:38 PM)kim Wrote:  ... Drinking Beverage How many fucks I give about this... is immeasurable.

"God" could measure it. There is nothing "God" can't measure, even the immeasurable.

Ah... so now we see: your god is the measure of immeasurability. Blink I say "your" because I don't have a god.

checkmate atheists

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
22-11-2013, 05:00 PM
Either a rock is immovable or it isn't. If you create a way for the rock to be moved, it is no longer immovable.

Contradictions cannot be resolved. Explaining how it could be done is impossible, because it involves changing one of the factors, in which case you haven't solved it, you've created a different scenario.

If something can be destroyed by the truth, it might be worth destroying.

[Image: ZcC2kGl.png]
[+] 3 users Like Elesjei's post
22-11-2013, 05:00 PM
If you want to challenge my thoughts, that's an honorable, respectable pursuit on your part. But challenging me on the use of the word "We", as though my failure to use that word to your satisfaction, nullifies any depths my thoughts may have had is likely to cause strife between the two of us, and enable my ego to find you intellectually vulnerable and crush you as a tiny annoyance.
[+] 1 user Likes Ameron1963's post
22-11-2013, 05:02 PM
(22-11-2013 04:57 PM)kim Wrote:  
(22-11-2013 04:55 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  "God" could measure it. There is nothing "God" can't measure, even the immeasurable.

Ah... so now we see: your god is the measure of immeasurable. Blink I say "your" because I don't have a god.

checkmate atheists

"God" could also create a perfectly circularly round, equal lateral triangle, because he is "God" and "God" can do anything, even the things that by definition cannot be done.

22-11-2013, 05:03 PM
(22-11-2013 05:00 PM)Ameron1963 Wrote:  If you want to challenge my thoughts, that's an honorable, respectable pursuit on your part. But challenging me on the use of the word "We", as though my failure to use that word to your satisfaction, nullifies any depths my thoughts may have had is likely to cause strife between the two of us, and enable my ego to find you intellectually vulnerable and crush you as a tiny annoyance.

Laugh out load

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
22-11-2013, 05:08 PM
Did you know that "God" knows what one hand clapping in the woods with no one there the hear it sounds like.

[+] 1 user Likes Raptor Jesus's post
22-11-2013, 05:11 PM
Did you know that "God" is so unlimited in his power, that he can see an object, that he created that even he can't see. Because there is nothing "God" can't do.

[+] 1 user Likes Raptor Jesus's post
22-11-2013, 05:14 PM
God can wank without wanking, for he is the Lord.

If something can be destroyed by the truth, it might be worth destroying.

[Image: ZcC2kGl.png]
[+] 6 users Like Elesjei's post