A Rock So Heavy

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
22-11-2013, 05:25 PM
RE: A Rock So Heavy
Did you know that "God" can even create an object that even he can't know about because he can do anything, including creating objects that he doesn't know about, but he does know about it because he knows everything, but he still doesn't know about it because he made it so that he wouldn't be able to know about it but he does know, but he doesn't know, but he does know, but he doesn't know, but he does know, but he doesn't know, but he does know, but he doesn't know, but he does ....................................................Hobo

KC is a lair. I am both a raptor and a GOD!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Raptor Jesus's post
22-11-2013, 05:32 PM
Indeed! Makes perfect sense. He knows everything and nothing, knowing that he knows nothing while also knowing he knows everything and not knowing that he knows what he knows, because he doesn't know anything despite knowing everything, which he doesn't know because he can know nothing, though he knows everything, even what he doesn't know but does. Does that clear it up for you, Billy?

If something can be destroyed by the truth, it might be worth destroying.

[Image: ZcC2kGl.png]
[+] 2 users Like Elesjei's post
22-11-2013, 05:53 PM
Did you know that "God" could save babies from having cancer by never giving it to them to began with? Because "God" can do anything, including not giving babies cancer.

But he doesn't because he chooses not to, because "God" is a dick, and likes to watch little babies die of cancer.

But that heavy rock thing...yeah, he totally can do that...totes...for sure...

KC is a lair. I am both a raptor and a GOD!
23-11-2013, 06:53 AM
(22-11-2013 03:14 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  GRP should be outlawed in all discussion for the simple fact of
[Image: 88611-beating-dead-horse-gif-South-P-ZqEc.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes IndianAtheist's post
23-11-2013, 07:08 AM
Firstly, this is not GRP. This is PJ proselytizing in blatant disregard for the rules.

Secondly, reference frames are relative. If GinormousMosesGodDude is standing on the horizon lifting the moon, either the moon is lifted *or* the earth is pushed away. So there, Elesjei! Tongue
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-11-2013, 07:26 AM
(22-11-2013 02:50 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  And the real rock is Jesus Christ. You and I cannot lift Him, He was lifted above the Earth for our sin. He rose so trusting Him we receive eternal life.

If you stumble over the rock, you will be saved. If the rock falls upon you, you will be crushed.

So what, did Jesus become a professional wrestler?

[Image: 3a770a6681ecd98e1f6a583d72357a37.png]
I am Sir Elkman, net-brother of Revenant, ally of Teen Skeptic, techlearner under cjlr, nerd alongside Gulegon and breaker of drumsticks. And you are?
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
23-11-2013, 08:16 AM
can a wood chuck fuck if a wood chuck don't got no luck?
No, checkmate, atheists.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
23-11-2013, 01:16 PM
Um. . . I actually have nothing to say. But this is my 500th post! I think it's mandatory that I make it happen today! Like in the biblical footnotes or something?
[+] 2 users Like Ameron1963's post
23-11-2013, 05:58 PM
I love Pj. He is so sexy

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
23-11-2013, 06:04 PM
(22-11-2013 04:16 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(22-11-2013 04:10 PM)Ameron1963 Wrote:  See the point? If he can create this thing (no matter what it is) that baffles him . . . he is not omnipotent If he can't, he is not omnipotent! This is why this question is so popular among we atheists. Christians can't win it! The basic question is: "Is God powerful enough to make himself an ordinary human being?" It's not: "Why would he do that?" It's does have the ability?

sigh

Do you want the real answer?

Sigh. There is no real answer. It is philosophical masturbation. Coffeedrinker

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post