A Rock So Heavy

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
09-12-2013, 12:51 PM
RE: A Rock So Heavy
(09-12-2013 11:52 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(05-12-2013 01:49 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  God designed human after His own FUTURE physical incarnation as Jesus Christ.

So, you're saying he made Jesus in our image, then? So, the whole "made in his image" thing is a lie, then?

Assuming you counter with some sort of magical God-is-outside-of-time response, you'll end up disproving free will. (In the FUTURE!)

Mmmnnah, Pleasy Jeasy is a prophesy believer. Which, by the way... is akin to soothsaying... and a... SIN!!! So... kind of fucks himself there... but maybe that's why he thinks he can get his get-out-of-hell-free card stamped by believing in god/jesus/cookie monster.

Pleasy Jeasy is also a cherry picker; whatever sounds good in the moment ... mmmyea. Drinking Beverage

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-12-2013, 12:56 PM
(09-12-2013 11:52 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(05-12-2013 01:49 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  God designed human after His own FUTURE physical incarnation as Jesus Christ.

So, you're saying he made Jesus in our image, then? So, the whole "made in his image" thing is a lie, then?

Assuming you counter with some sort of magical God-is-outside-of-time response, you'll end up disproving free will. (In the FUTURE!)

[Image: aq1.gif]
~ Jethro Tull "Aqualung" album

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
09-12-2013, 01:34 PM
In His Image:

He was lost in his own gift.
His Image!
His own birth! An unfathomable need for the praise of every blade of grass, every drop of seamen!

My God! Clinging to a spider's web, dead days, naked, nasty! human masturbation! My god!

Is there a stone?

Yes I am broken!

Oh! stone of the universe!

Yes, my stone! Yes I will give!! I will receive!

Play with your creation, place me in your finest hole!

I will grow limp.

For I have exhausted you!