A Stomach Strong Enough for Atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 2 Average
19-12-2012, 09:16 AM
RE: A Stomach Strong Enough for Atheism
(19-12-2012 09:09 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(19-12-2012 09:01 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  With you. A love room. Angel

In your lingo that stands for torture chamber, right?

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-12-2012, 09:29 AM
I just cannot help but link this part of the forum...

(19-12-2012 05:39 AM)ideasonscribe Wrote:  It seems like Humans, so far, are the most superior and intelligent beings in the known Universe. Until we discover something else that is superior to us, then it seems we are quite great, and continue to become greater.
Perhaps time is just what it takes to get to the point of intelligent conception.

That's sort of how I see it..

...to this part of the forum

(18-12-2012 02:55 PM)k37713 Wrote:  So some wack-o parents get these elf dolls and change the location of them in the house - daily. To tell the kids that he is watching them for Santa.. Never heard of this before.. kinda creepy..kinda funny.. but then this article almost made me pee my pants....

http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/mixmaste...ut_the.php

Angel

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
19-12-2012, 09:37 AM
(19-12-2012 09:16 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(19-12-2012 09:09 AM)Vera Wrote:  In your lingo that stands for torture chamber, right?

At first I was kinda scared to click play... and then I really really wanted to punch her in the face. What's with all the pouting No

That's the most masochistic song I could think about Sad

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Find all posts by this user
19-12-2012, 11:16 AM
(19-12-2012 09:29 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I just cannot help but link this part of the forum...

(19-12-2012 05:39 AM)ideasonscribe Wrote:  It seems like Humans, so far, are the most superior and intelligent beings in the known Universe. Until we discover something else that is superior to us, then it seems we are quite great, and continue to become greater.
Perhaps time is just what it takes to get to the point of intelligent conception.

That's sort of how I see it..

...to this part of the forum

(18-12-2012 02:55 PM)k37713 Wrote:  So some wack-o parents get these elf dolls and change the location of them in the house - daily. To tell the kids that he is watching them for Santa.. Never heard of this before.. kinda creepy..kinda funny.. but then this article almost made me pee my pants....

http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/mixmaste...ut_the.php

Angel

LOL

Well yes, we have our idiots in the realm of humanity, but I'm going by the cap of human intelligence.

“What you believe to be true will control you, whether it’s true or not.”

—Jeremy LaBorde
19-12-2012, 12:51 PM
(19-12-2012 09:09 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(19-12-2012 09:03 AM)morondog Wrote:  My corruscating flagpole of delight is only for use on vict.. er... willing subjects who have purpose built receptors Girl_nails
You seem to derive waaaay too much pleasure from this... and to be too good at it. Is this you by any chance? Because if it is, I might have to kill you. Slowly and painfully.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSRS_rUBRFfuAAJiAGdbWK...RYdJ0Ls1Zk]
Oh no, I'm just a humble idioti d'oggi Smile Besides I hate sunglasses - they hide people's eyes. But it *is* a lot of fun Smile Mainly 'cos it's your kryptonite Big Grin
19-12-2012, 12:59 PM
(19-12-2012 12:51 PM)morondog Wrote:  Oh no, I'm just a humble idioti d'oggi Smile Besides I hate sunglasses - they hide people's eyes. But it *is* a lot of fun Smile Mainly 'cos it's your kryptonite Big Grin
Idiota, actually... idioti is plural Cool

And I'm immune to the stuff, there ain't nothing no one can throw at me that I can't handle.

Also, I'm almost positive you cannot be nearly as ugly as that talentless broad (the bane of my existence) Censored

19-12-2012, 02:03 PM
(19-12-2012 12:59 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(19-12-2012 12:51 PM)morondog Wrote:  Oh no, I'm just a humble idioti d'oggi Smile Besides I hate sunglasses - they hide people's eyes. But it *is* a lot of fun Smile Mainly 'cos it's your kryptonite Big Grin
Idiota, actually... idioti is plural Cool

And I'm immune to the stuff, there ain't nothing no one can throw at me that I can't handle.

Also, I'm almost positive you cannot be nearly as ugly as that talentless broad (the bane of my existence) Censored
I knew that... after you told me... Still shoulda been more awake after having had Latin drummed into me at school... Who is the talentless broad anyway ? She's not super ugly afaict... & she's probably super rich from writing erotic fiction which is so popular it has to be translated into several languages. Tends to make people look even more attractive... I suppose there's always the danger that as one is getting one's bone on she's already describing the dreamy far away look in one's eyes as her finger traces the chiselled line of one's jaw... despite the fact that she is rich and successful, she still feels somehow... unfulfilled. Like a tall dark stranger with hypnotic gray-green eyes reminiscent of the wine-dark Aegean sea is needed to ravage her lust filled yet pure body with his ... majestic prong... Big Grin Oh dear. I do seem to be rather good at this... Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
19-12-2012, 02:09 PM
BTW sorry for the derail Egor, it was kinda unintentional... I would put it back on track but I forgot what we were discussing. Oh yes, lucid dreams. I do remember you describing a couple, now that you mention it.

For myself... insufficient evidence. Dreaming of a green parrot, then seeing one the next day - but how many times do you dream of things and *not* see them. And are you *sure* that your brain didn't see the green parrot and go 'HEY! I dreamed of a parrot last night!' when really you dreamed maybe of a green bird but not that specific parrot. But *after the fact* when the brain receives a *reinforcement* it goes back and *revises* the memory. I'm not saying that's what happened, but this sort of thing is why I don't trust my memory or dreams very much at all - my brain *wants* to find patterns. It *likes* these kind of things immensely, so much so that it *tricks* me.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
19-12-2012, 02:16 PM
(19-12-2012 02:03 PM)morondog Wrote:  Who is the talentless broad anyway ? She's not super ugly afaict...
Trust me, she's even uglier. In one of her books, her characters "interview" her and ask her if she were a tree, what tree she'd be... and one of them answers instead of her and says crab-apple and makes a joke about her non-existent boobs. Her CHARACTER does that. Hobo She then goes on to talk about her bag and what she keeps on it (receipts and mobiles phones) for about 3 pages.

Quote:I suppose there's always the danger that as one is getting one's bone on she's already describing the dreamy far away look in one's eyes as her finger traces the chiselled line of one's jaw... despite the fact that she is rich and successful, she still feels somehow... unfulfilled. Like a tall dark stranger with hypnotic gray-green eyes reminiscent of the wine-dark Aegean sea is needed to ravage her lust filled yet pure body with his ... majestic prong... Big Grin Oh dear.
Yeah, what is this obsession with "purity"! Move out of the Middle Ages, for crying out loud!
Plus, I prefer purely grey eyes, thank you very much.

Quote:I do seem to be rather good at this... Tongue
Or rather... hmm.. unfulfilled Consider

Now, put it back on track...

19-12-2012, 02:25 PM
(19-12-2012 02:16 PM)Vera Wrote:  Or rather... hmm.. unfulfilled Consider
Weeping