A Thread to Make DLJ Shake His Head

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-10-2012, 02:08 PM
RE: A Thread to Make DLJ Shake His Head
I too shake my head. No

Undecided I will now seek solace in drugs.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
07-10-2012, 12:30 AM
OH, Oh. Is there any science to this or even stats. for whether you are male or female, castrated or not?

I mean, something might get in the way, right?

This is a great thread to practice crudness for the public arena. Next step, I'll work up to farting in the office and laughing about it, or maybe an elevator.
[+] 2 users Like depat's post
07-10-2012, 12:46 AM
Well I was thinking there should be a fart thread, but I was going to leave that to DLJ since it's a topic close to his heart.

I am hoping this thread will be the start of a movement to get to the nitty gritty of the matter. If people will log their efforts we may pinch out a way to hypothesize how to flush away the stench of discrimination of the sexes.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
07-10-2012, 01:09 AM
(07-10-2012 12:46 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Well I was thinking there should be a fart thread, but I was going to leave that to DLJ since it's a topic close to his heart.

I am hoping this thread will be the start of a movement to get to the nitty gritty of the matter. If people will log their efforts we may pinch out a way to hypothesize how to flush away the stench of discrimination of the sexes.

How many hours did it take you to come with that single entendre masterpiece?

Or was it just a brain dump?

I still don't know why you're picking on me (other than for the obvious admirable reasons... for fun, for revenge etc.). You know what's closest to my heart... and it ain't shit. Surely Girly is a better target for fart jokes?

07-10-2012, 01:19 AM
(07-10-2012 01:09 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(07-10-2012 12:46 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Well I was thinking there should be a fart thread, but I was going to leave that to DLJ since it's a topic close to his heart.

How many hours did it take you to come with that single entendre masterpiece?

I still don't know why you're picking on me (other than for the obvious admirable reasons... for fun, for revenge etc.). You know what's closest to my heart... and it ain't shit. Surely Girly is a better target for fart jokes?

Butt you're the one who uses F.A.R.T. in theological debates.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
07-10-2012, 01:36 AM
(07-10-2012 01:19 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(07-10-2012 01:09 AM)DLJ Wrote:  How many hours did it take you to come with that single entendre masterpiece?

Butt you're the one who uses F.A.R.T. in theological debates.

Good point, well made.

Blush