A Transcendence

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-01-2015, 07:06 PM
RE: A Transcendence
(05-01-2015 07:04 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(05-01-2015 06:43 PM)Anjele Wrote:  To keep you off the streets.

And a grateful public thanks you. Big Grin

Might've missed something but I didn't see nothing wrong with WoofWoof's posts. Made some snide comments about atheists in general but no direct mention of us. He did reveal himself as a Universal Reconciliationist: "You don't have to worry about your motivations, Melody. You're saved; that's what God wants for us; so you're good to go." - WoofWoof

And he seems to appreciate and grasp if not always practice the basic precept behind "Don't be a dick.": "Melody I see one's intentions to act decently,given their understanding, very important........faith without works is dead."

I was even tempted to sign up to converse with Melody who seems rather pleasant before my spidey sense tingled "Which alterEgo® of Eddie is this one? Wait ... they're all alterEgo®s of Eddie." Bechased

I have no issue with Woof.

Pretty sure there are several of Ed's personalities on board.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-01-2015, 11:08 PM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2015 11:11 PM by EvolutionKills.)
(05-01-2015 01:18 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  What, was EK's post an invitation to masturbate?

No. All of Gordon's posts are public mental masturbation, and he can't get off unless there is an audience.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
05-01-2015, 11:57 PM
Oh good grief.
Popcorn

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

06-01-2015, 05:32 AM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2015 06:20 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(05-01-2015 09:58 AM)Gordon Wrote:  You know what I think the problem is? People get stuck in ruts and grooves. I come back here after a year and a half off or so, and the same people are exactly the same way, thinking and talking the same thing. No growth.

Said the flip-flopper who comes back yet again to slam atheists and do his umpteenth public flip-flop, web-site advertisement. "No growth* .... bwahahahaha.
Of course he thinks *he* is somehow in a position to make pontifical pronouncements.
We all know people IRL like this ... no humor, everyone avoids, and rolls their eyes when they go into their boring song and dance.
Two ruts are better than one I guess.
manic - depression
Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
06-01-2015, 06:29 AM
Well, damn, Hughsie is already Gordon's right-hand man over there. Guess I'll hang out here.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF