A US military guy goes on a killing rampage.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-09-2013, 08:17 PM
A US military guy goes on a killing rampage.
What a shocker. I am totally surprised that our good military men would do such a thing.
Drinking Beverage

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/09/16/...navy-yard/ Oh wait, press tv isn't accurate.... Silly me.

http://www.cnn.com There you go kids,
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-09-2013, 08:26 PM (This post was last modified: 16-09-2013 08:29 PM by Free Thought.)
RE: A US military guy goes on a killing rampage.
So a guy goes on a little spree and I$I's response is sarcasm, almost as if to imply the behaviour is usual.

Clearly, it is the fault of the US government, the capitalists and the CIA not necessarily in that order.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post
16-09-2013, 09:16 PM
Pity the CIA doesn't go on a shooting rampage and take you our. The world would be a lot lighter without you.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
[+] 1 user Likes Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
16-09-2013, 09:44 PM
(16-09-2013 08:26 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  So a guy goes on a little spree and I$I's response is sarcasm, almost as if to imply the behaviour is usual.

Clearly, it is the fault of the US government, the capitalists and the CIA not necessarily in that order.

And the Jews, don't forget the Jews.
[+] 4 users Like BryanS's post
16-09-2013, 10:37 PM
(16-09-2013 09:44 PM)BryanS Wrote:  
(16-09-2013 08:26 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  So a guy goes on a little spree and I$I's response is sarcasm, almost as if to imply the behaviour is usual.

And the Jews, don't forget the Jews.

Of yes, we must not forget to blame the Jews.

Saw that post and thought of this. It's from the Hitler The Rise of Evil miniseries, my History class has been watching it.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
17-09-2013, 02:13 AM
Damn. I criticized a military dude that went on a killing spree and I get criticized. This must be one of those conservative websites (support the troops always).
17-09-2013, 02:19 AM
Re: RE: A US military guy goes on a killing rampage.
(17-09-2013 02:13 AM)I and I Wrote:  Damn. I criticized a military dude that went on a killing spree and I get criticized. This must be one of those conservative websites (support the troops always).

Yes, the world exists in a black or white reality. You are with us it against us.. And we would of gotten away with it if not for your meddling.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 3 users Like ClydeLee's post
17-09-2013, 04:27 AM
(17-09-2013 02:13 AM)I and I Wrote:  Damn. I criticized a military dude that went on a killing spree and I get criticized. This must be one of those conservative websites (support the troops always).

Ahem
(16-09-2013 08:17 PM)I and I Wrote:  What a shocker. I am totally surprised that our good military men would do such a thing.
Drinking Beverage

Looks more like you are just trying to paint the majority of US soldiers as gleeful killers, especially with phrases like "I am totally surprised our good military men would do such a thing", implying multiple not singular, and even with out the Drinking Beverage, your sarcasm is almost palpable. Not to mention the "What a shocker".

Let's face it, you had no interest in sharing the story to make sure people are aware of current events, you took it up with some silly little vaguely and thinly veiled agenda of some sort which given your past posting history, I'm sure everybody already guessed and didn't need me to or anybody else to point out.

And for the record as you know full well, this forum is by no means conservative we've people of all places in the political spectrum

[+] 4 users Like Free Thought's post
17-09-2013, 06:21 AM
(17-09-2013 04:27 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  

Ahem
(16-09-2013 08:17 PM)I and I Wrote:  What a shocker. I am totally surprised that our good military men would do such a thing.
Drinking Beverage

Looks more like you are just trying to paint the majority of US soldiers as gleeful killers, especially with phrases like "I am totally surprised our good military men would do such a thing", implying multiple not singular, and even with out the Drinking Beverage, your sarcasm is almost palpable. Not to mention the "What a shocker".

Let's face it, you had no interest in sharing the story to make sure people are aware of current events, you took it up with some silly little vaguely and thinly veiled agenda of some sort which given your past posting history, I'm sure everybody already guessed and didn't need me to or anybody else to point out.

And for the record as you know full well, this forum is by no means conservative we've people of all places in the political spectrum

You have figured me out, I have agenda against military men that kill innocent people for stupid reasons.
17-09-2013, 06:27 AM
(17-09-2013 06:21 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(17-09-2013 04:27 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Ahem

You have figured me out, I have agenda against military men that kill innocent people for stupid reasons.

Ex-military. There are rather a lot of those, you know.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post