A US military guy goes on a killing rampage.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-09-2013, 07:31 AM
RE: A US military guy goes on a killing rampage.
(17-09-2013 06:27 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(17-09-2013 06:21 AM)I and I Wrote:  You have figured me out, I have agenda against military men that kill innocent people for stupid reasons.

Ex-military. There are rather a lot of those, you know.

Not enough of them..... Drinking Beverage
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-09-2013, 12:22 PM
Ignorant and Idiotic...since all you do is bitch about America and its military, why don't you leave?
You leaving the country would improve it tremendously.

Damn..it won't happen will it?
You weren't even able to move out of your mom's basement but for about 4 months.

So, how 'bout just shut the fuck up.

And be glad no one has set out to kill stupid people...yet.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
17-09-2013, 06:19 PM
Are either of those links worth my time? I never heard any reasons this guy might have had.

17-09-2013, 06:56 PM
Angele, I must point out that your comment is rather like one commonly used against opponents of the Vietnam war "love it or leave it". The implication being that if one did not approve of all government actions one was not a true american and should leave. I think you can understand how wrong that simple point of view is.

None of the above should be construed as supporting I and I, who in this case conflates the actions of an obviously twisted individual to have meaning about the whole of the US military.
[+] 2 users Like JAH's post
17-09-2013, 09:49 PM
The guy was only an electrician in the Navy reserve, no Rambo training for him.

The fact that he was marginally in the military does make the media jizz in their pants, though.
18-09-2013, 06:50 AM
I wasn't surprised because of the stress our military goes through. Many suffer from stress and are psychologically deranged, after their experience. I care deeply about the troops and was only expressing my concern.

Coffee time....Drinking Beverage (it is morning)

Drinking Beverage
18-09-2013, 08:01 AM
Re: A US military guy goes on a killing rampage.
As a current military member, I am both saddened and ashamed by this man's actions. It seems that the public's attention is grabbed more intensely when there is an incident involving the military, and you can put that down to whatever motivating factor you like. Some people vilify the military unduly while others expect everyone to treat us like heroes. For myself, I try to remember that, for good and bad, people see more than just me when I'm in uniform.
Whether you support the military or not does not concern me. What does concern me is the irrational way some people think and act during these situations (not directed at anyone in particular).
[+] 3 users Like Godless Ute's post
18-09-2013, 11:47 AM
(17-09-2013 06:56 PM)JAH Wrote:  Angele, I must point out that your comment is rather like one commonly used against opponents of the Vietnam war "love it or leave it". The implication being that if one did not approve of all government actions one was not a true american and should leave. I think you can understand how wrong that simple point of view is.

None of the above should be construed as supporting I and I, who in this case conflates the actions of an obviously twisted individual to have meaning about the whole of the US military.

Quite the opposite JAH. I do not think that a person needs to agree with or support every government action. I certainly don't. However, I am sick of this nitwit making statements that imply that the military's mission is to kill innocent people. It is not. His remarks are an insult to those who serve and have served with integrity.

Spend a few hours reading through his posts...if you can stomach it.

[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
18-09-2013, 01:02 PM
PS...JAH
Idiot's thread title: A US military guy goes on a killing rampage

Let's think about it a second since the dumbass that is I&I can only manage to get paid attention to if he gets all dramatic.

'An unknown shooter opened fire on a US Naval base allegedly killing 12 before succumbing to a gunshot wound himself. Upon follow up investigations it has been discovered that the alleged shooter was formerly a member of the US Naval reserves. No motive has been determined.'

Because the guy was on a naval installation doesn't mean he was currently serving in the military. Even if the guy was wearing camo, doesn't mean he was currently, or ever, military. The only hint from the initial information that might make you think it was someone in the military is where it happened.

But ii has to pump it up for dramatic effect to resurrect his 'soldiers kill kids' mantra.

Bump that...ii is a douche.

[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
24-09-2013, 01:21 PM
Anjele, I have been traveling and missed your previous two posts. I think you can tell from my first post that I was not defending I and I.

As someone who opposed the Vietnam war from the time I was cognizant of what was going on (I was only 13 when it first started getting big in 1960). I was subject, even in my own family to such a taunt, perhaps a little more politely stated. I am a little sensitive about such a suggestion.

And make no mistake, I find I and I boorish. Even when I agree with him he makes such inflammatory posts one is tempted to give him an internet punch.