A View of the global spread by Religions

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-07-2015, 10:59 PM
A View of the global spread by Religions
http://www.vox.com/2015/7/13/8950979/rel...ce=twitter

Here you can see a video of a global spreading map of the pattern of rise in the various regions of religion. Always a fan of these maps, it would hopefully really help some people out there visually grasp the sensibility of, if you were born X place over here, your religious view would likely be vastly different.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like ClydeLee's post
14-07-2015, 12:26 AM
RE: A View of the global spread by Religions
Thanks. I just posted this to Facebook. That'll really piss off my family. Big Grin

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
14-07-2015, 06:30 AM
(14-07-2015 12:26 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Thanks. I just posted this to Facebook. That'll really piss off my family. Big Grin

I want to hear all about the fallout lol
14-07-2015, 09:38 AM
Sadly, they express their "fallout" by saying *absolutely nothing* to me about it, pretending it wasn't said.

Can't face reality.

On the other hand, if I post pictures of my fiancee or kid, I get nearly-instantaneous, simultaneous Likes from all of them.

Angry

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
14-07-2015, 01:40 PM
(14-07-2015 09:38 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Sadly, they express their "fallout" by saying *absolutely nothing* to me about it, pretending it wasn't said.

Can't face reality.

On the other hand, if I post pictures of my fiancee or kid, I get nearly-instantaneous, simultaneous Likes from all of them.

Angry

Bah! Where is the fun in that?

I've got nobody in my family who is religious at all.. Nobody to piss off. I was going to live vicariously through you lol.