A Xians lying about being an atheist, for "God"...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-04-2014, 08:27 PM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2014 09:01 PM by Raptor Jesus.)
A Xians lying about being an atheist, for "God"...
I just saw this posted by God on Facebook. If you aren't already friends with God on Facebook, then I don't know what you're doing with your life, son...

Take a second and befriend. God. You won't regret it. God is amazing!

Anyway, so God posted the following to his Facebook wall...

[Image: 1454716_789191704501868_8383171756514800303_n.jpg]

Now, in the comment section, there are a bunch of Christians trying to defend that dinosaurs are actually in the bible. Nothing unusual about that.

But I post this because of this one dipshit, who says right off the bat, "I'm an atheist..." but then goes on to display that he is clearly...clearly anything but.

Ben Middleton

"Morons!!!!!! Dinosaurs are the bible you fools!!! I know this and I'm an atheist! Lol!!! Interestingly, the word “dragon” is used a number of times in the Old Testament. In most instances, the word dinosaur could substitute for dragon and it would fit very nicely. Creation scientists believe that dinosaurs were called dragons before the word dinosaur was invented in the 1800s. We would not expect to find the word dinosaur in Bibles like the Authorized Version (1611), as it was translated well before the word dinosaur was ever used.

Also, there are many very old history books in various libraries around the world that have detailed records of dragons and their encounters with people. Surprisingly (or not so surprisingly for creationists), many of these descriptions of dragons fit with how modern scientists would describe dinosaurs, even Tyrannosaurus. Unfortunately, this evidence is not considered valid by evolutionists. Why? Only because their belief is that man and dinosaurs did not live at the same time!

However, the more we research the historical literature, the more we realize there is overwhelming evidence that dragons were real beasts, much like our modern reconstructions of dinosaurs, and that their existence has been recorded by many different people, even just hundreds of years ago."

Now my question is this. How can someone who believes in "Sin" so blatantly lie about being an atheist, when they are obviously not. Won't he go to "Hell" for this? Also, do they think we ourselves, as atheist, do not know what we ourselves believe or don't believe well enough to realize that this is not a view point of an atheist? How dumb do these guys think we are that they think we could be fooled by simply saying "I'm an atheist..." right before saying the most blatantly Christian bullshit?!

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Raptor Jesus's post
07-04-2014, 08:31 PM
RE: Xians lying about being atheist, for "God"...
He's taking stupidity to new levels!

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
[+] 2 users Like Crulax's post
07-04-2014, 08:36 PM
Lying for Jesus has been around as long as christianity (maybe even longer).

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 6 users Like Revenant77x's post
07-04-2014, 08:37 PM
It the lying about being an atheist that really gets to me. Like if they lie and say, "I'm an atheist, and even I know what it says in the bible is true", people on the fence wont see through that obvious bullshit, and will think..."well, if even an atheist believes the bible is true, then it must be..."

07-04-2014, 08:38 PM
I want to have a pet dragon. How do I contact this person to find out about getting a pet dragon?

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 2 users Like Losty's post
07-04-2014, 08:41 PM
(07-04-2014 08:38 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I want to have a pet dragon. How do I contact this person to find out about getting a pet dragon?

They're all dead. Noah fed them to the other animals on the ark.

07-04-2014, 08:42 PM
Cockatrice Huh WTF is a Cockatrice?

(here we go, let's hear it)

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
07-04-2014, 08:44 PM
Huh. Satyr, cockatrice, and unicorn are all new to me being in the Bible. I have them in my Monster Manual.
[+] 2 users Like RobbyPants's post
07-04-2014, 08:45 PM
(07-04-2014 08:42 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Cockatrice Huh WTF is a Cockatrice?

(here we go, let's hear it)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cockatrice

Quote:A cockatrice is a mythical beast, essentially a two-legged dragon with a rooster's head. Described by Laurence Breiner as "an ornament in the drama and poetry of the Elizabethans", it featured prominently in English thought and myth for centuries.

And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den.

—Isaiah 11
Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent.

—Isaiah 14
They hatch cockatrice' eggs, and weave the spider's web: he that eateth of their eggs dieth, and that which is crushed breaketh out into a viper.

—Isaiah 59
For, behold, I will send serpents, cockatrices, among you, which will not be charmed, and they shall bite you, saith the lord.

—Jeremiah 8

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
07-04-2014, 08:46 PM
[Image: 10149836_787391158015256_1976859178_n.jpg]

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 5 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post