A Year of Nurse

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-06-2015, 06:04 PM
RE: A Year of Nurse
You are a positive influence on our community and I for one am glade that you are here with us. I hope you will continue to be here with us for a long time.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-06-2015, 06:08 PM
When I see your total number of posts and your rep total vs. my total number of posts and rep, and I will have been here two years next month to your one, I feel humbled. So glad you're here making me feel like a slacker.

Smile

Happy for you!

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-06-2015, 07:16 PM
Tongue RE: A Year of Nurse
May your special day be full of roses and free from crack heads and craziesSmile
20-06-2015, 07:46 PM
Nurse.

Wow, how do I feel about you? I have enormous respect for you, first of all. Your humanity moves me constantly. Your choice of professions shows me how special you are. As you all know I have been lucky to be in the presence of many nurses over many months. Never has a nurse treated me poorly or let me down in any way. Indeed, they have all inspired me and affirmed my view of life and humanity.

Nurse you have become inextricably mixed in to my life through the nurses I know personally and our meeting each other here. I would be proud were you working with me at the hospital.

For three months while in hospital I suffered severe postural drops. I would simply collapse. And I am no small man. The nurses struggling to stop my crashing into the ground while calling for help....

Nurses getting called by selfish patients to "Nurse, please move my tissues closer." So many time wasting patients! And yet nurses keep smiling and helping. A special breed of human. My highest respect. When I think of the nurses I know tears can well up.

Nurse, I am so glad you are here.

My heart felt respect and admiration to you. Dale

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 7 users Like Banjo's post
20-06-2015, 08:09 PM
(20-06-2015 07:46 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Nurse.

Wow, how do I feel about you? I have enormous respect for you, first of all. Your humanity moves me constantly. Your choice of professions shows me how special you are. As you all know I have been lucky to be in the presence of many nurses over many months. Never has a nurse treated me poorly or let me down in any way. Indeed, they have all inspired me and affirmed my view of life and humanity.

Nurse you have become inextricably mixed in to my life through the nurses I know personally and our meeting each other here. I would be proud were you working with me at the hospital.

For three months while in hospital I suffered severe postural drops. I would simply collapse. And I am no small man. The nurses struggling to stop my crashing into the ground while calling for help....

Nurses getting called by selfish patients to "Nurse, please move my tissues closer." So many time wasting patients! And yet nurses keep smiling and helping. A special breed of human. My highest respect. When I think of the nurses I know tears can well up.

Nurse, I am so glad you are here.

My heart felt respect and admiration to you. Dale

Yeah. That.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
20-06-2015, 08:21 PM
I also have great respect for nurses but that's not the only facet of nurse that I like. She's more than her profession...glad you found us.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
20-06-2015, 08:23 PM
Clap You are my favorite Nursey Nurse! Clap

I think we're all glad you found this place. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
20-06-2015, 08:26 PM
Happy first TTA forum birthday Nure Tisdale. Ya since I don't know your name, that's the first name I think of. Scrubs fan here.

**Crickets** -- God
20-06-2015, 08:36 PM
Yabut, who are you?

living word
[+] 4 users Like houseofcantor's post
20-06-2015, 08:39 PM
(20-06-2015 08:36 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Yabut, who are you?

The nice lady that hands you your medication and Gwynnies magazines.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post