A beautiful creation

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-03-2014, 03:38 PM
RE: A beautiful creation
(15-03-2014 03:33 PM)Kestrel Wrote:  
(15-03-2014 03:19 PM)Miss Meng Wrote:  Miss Meng has the full grace of God inside her...

What's this? "grace of god" inside you?

Please supply observable evidence of this.

Psst Hey I know what it is, It is the joy of being a slave.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] ♪僕は恐怖の一定した状態に住んで、不幸、逃すもう?僕は、それはもう痛いときも気づかないと
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
15-03-2014, 03:40 PM
(15-03-2014 03:38 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  It goes like this. We humans did not evolve from fish. Tetrapods evolved from lobed fined fish. Tetrapods became amniotes, amniotes became synapsids, then therapsids, the mammilamorpha, then mammals, then theriformes, then eutheria, then boreoetheria, then euarchontoglires, then primatimorphia, then primates, then haporlorhini, then simiiformes, then catarhini, then apes, then great apes, then homo, then homo sapiens, then homo sapiens sapiens. So thats how it really went down not fish, then humans.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tra...al_fossils

The fossil record is not observable evidence of one kind to another, Freethinker. You have still not provided me with anything other than more claims, Freethinker.

I will allow you time to rethink things.

~ Miss Meng
15-03-2014, 03:44 PM
(15-03-2014 03:40 PM)Miss Meng Wrote:  
(15-03-2014 03:38 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  It goes like this. We humans did not evolve from fish. Tetrapods evolved from lobed fined fish. Tetrapods became amniotes, amniotes became synapsids, then therapsids, the mammilamorpha, then mammals, then theriformes, then eutheria, then boreoetheria, then euarchontoglires, then primatimorphia, then primates, then haporlorhini, then simiiformes, then catarhini, then apes, then great apes, then homo, then homo sapiens, then homo sapiens sapiens. So thats how it really went down not fish, then humans.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tra...al_fossils

The fossil record is not observable evidence of one kind to another, Freethinker. You have still not provided me with anything other than more claims, Freethinker.

I will allow you time to rethink things.

~ Miss Meng

[Image: The_Stupid__It_Burns_by_Plognark.png]

Ya it is. Thats why I brought up archaeopteryx. If god made the earth without evolution why the fuck would he put it with more theropod traits then bird traits, make it a bird, and then put it in an area where evolutionary biologist in the future can predict such a creature before it was discovered? Transitional fossils exist read the source and then come back to me.

15-03-2014, 03:47 PM
(15-03-2014 03:44 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Ya it is. Thats why I brought up archaeopteryx. If god made the earth without evolution why the fuck would he put it with more theropod traits then bird traits, make it a bird, and then put it in an area where evolutionary biologist in the future can predict such a creature before it was discovered? Transitional fossils exist read the source and then come back to me.

I am afraid it is not, Freethinker. The fossil record does not prove any observable evidence of darwinian evolution going from one kind to another. You are claiming it is but the facts stand on there own merit.

~ Miss Meng
15-03-2014, 03:47 PM
(15-03-2014 03:30 PM)Miss Meng Wrote:  
(15-03-2014 03:26 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  You are one ignorant mother fucker. Let me put this straight. You won't accept evolution unless what is highlighted in red is found, however if it was found then evolution would be disproven.

Try again.

I am going by what the believers in evolution say, Freethinker. The claim is that we evolved from fish. I would like observable evidence that we went from one kind (fish) to another kind (humans), without drawings or replicas. Simply asserting it is true is not evidence, Freethinker.

I await the evidence, Freethinker!

God bless.

~ Miss Meng

Miss Meng wants lots of things...but what Miss Meng needs is a proper education.

Miss Meng wants transitional fossils, Miss Meng doesn't realize that all fossils are transitional. Miss Meng could use courses in evolutionary biology.

Miss Meng wants blurbs... but what Miss Meng needs are in-depth curriculums in geology, anthropology and biology.

Miss Meng wants simple, easy answers to life's most complex ideas...but what Miss Meng needs Miss Meng doesn't really want.

Miss Meng just wants to troll.

Miss Meng is as transparent as a window pane but nowhere near as useful.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 5 users Like Full Circle's post
15-03-2014, 03:48 PM (This post was last modified: 15-03-2014 03:52 PM by rampant.a.i..)
A beautiful creation
[Image: a9anyga8.jpg]

Lol @ "Kinds becoming other kinds".

According to the Bible, that means Frogs are proof of evolution. Behold: the Fish kind transforming into the Four-legged kind before your very eyes!
[Image: una3e7az.jpg]

http://youtu.be/uiQYWxJLhaQ

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
[+] 4 users Like rampant.a.i.'s post
15-03-2014, 03:49 PM
(15-03-2014 03:47 PM)Miss Meng Wrote:  
(15-03-2014 03:44 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Ya it is. Thats why I brought up archaeopteryx. If god made the earth without evolution why the fuck would he put it with more theropod traits then bird traits, make it a bird, and then put it in an area where evolutionary biologist in the future can predict such a creature before it was discovered? Transitional fossils exist read the source and then come back to me.

I am afraid it is not, Freethinker. The fossil record does not prove any observable evidence of darwinian evolution going from one kind to another. You are claiming it is but the facts stand on there own merit.

~ Miss Meng

[Image: ezgif_save_1.gif]
15-03-2014, 03:51 PM
(15-03-2014 03:36 PM)Miss Meng Wrote:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOn7DInBWK4

Kirk Cameron nails it.

~ Miss Meng

The only thing Kirk Cameron has nailed is an actual nail up his nose, and the product is what you see there.

Oh and please, go ahead and drink your sissy tea, I did something funny with it:

[Image: 9f6.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
15-03-2014, 03:52 PM
(15-03-2014 03:47 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Miss Meng wants lots of things...but what Miss Meng needs is a proper education.

Miss Meng wants transitional fossils, Miss Meng doesn't realize that all fossils are transitional. Miss Meng could use courses in evolutionary biology.

Miss Meng wants blurbs... but what Miss Meng needs are in-depth curriculums in geology, anthropology and biology.

Miss Meng wants simple, easy answers to life's most complex ideas...but what Miss Meng needs Miss Meng doesn't really want.

Miss Meng just wants to troll.

Miss Meng is as transparent as a window pane but nowhere near as useful.

You are making alot of claims here, Full Circle. I will name one. That fossils are all transitional. There is no evidence of this and no evidence has ever come to light of one species changing to another species.

Miss Meng watches Full Circle from behind her cup of tea and stays quiet.

~ Miss Meng
15-03-2014, 03:53 PM
(15-03-2014 03:47 PM)Miss Meng Wrote:  

~ Miss Meng

Maybe I am not making my self clear IF EVOLUTION IS NOT TRUE, WHY THE FUCK WOULD THERE BE AN ANIMAL THAT WAS PREDICTED TO HAVE EXISTED BASED ON OBSERVING THE ANATOMICAL STRUCTURE OF A MODERN BIRD? WHY IS A ANIMAL LIKE THIS IN THE FOSSIL RECORD YOU DUMB ASS NIG-Beat_stick Okay I am calm.

[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post