A beautiful creation

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-03-2014, 04:44 PM
RE: A beautiful creation
(15-03-2014 04:05 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(15-03-2014 03:52 PM)Miss Meng Wrote:  ...one species changing to another species.

What do you mean by that? What time frame? How long do you think evolution predicts that change?

Over many years Chas, that is what was claimed by Darwin himself. Please provide me with observable evidence of a change of kinds?

Miss Meng cradles her cup of tea and allows her damp hair to hang around her shoulders in her dressing gown.

God bless, Chas.

~ Miss Meng
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-03-2014, 04:46 PM
(15-03-2014 04:44 PM)Miss Meng Wrote:  
(15-03-2014 04:05 PM)Chas Wrote:  What do you mean by that? What time frame? How long do you think evolution predicts that change?

Over many years Chas, that is what was claimed by Darwin himself. Please provide me with observable evidence of a change of kinds? Miss Meng is excited to see what you can come up with, Chas.

God bless, Chas.

~ Miss Meng

Well thats for animals. Bacteria on the other handEvil_monster

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] ♪僕は恐怖の一定した状態に住んで、不幸、逃すもう?僕は、それはもう痛いときも気づかないと
15-03-2014, 04:47 PM
A beautiful creation
[Image: vedumyne.jpg]

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
15-03-2014, 04:47 PM
(15-03-2014 04:44 PM)Miss Meng Wrote:  
(15-03-2014 04:05 PM)Chas Wrote:  What do you mean by that? What time frame? How long do you think evolution predicts that change?

Over many years Chas, that is what was claimed by Darwin himself. Please provide me with observable evidence of a change of kinds? Miss Meng is excited to see what you can come up with, Chas.

God bless, Chas.

~ Miss Meng

Did I not tell you about dogs, or are you purposefully ignoring all evidence so that you can continue your pestering of us?

[Image: ezgif_save_1.gif]
15-03-2014, 04:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmKVLqHuxBA

A question many atheists are stumped by!

~ Miss Meng
15-03-2014, 04:52 PM
(15-03-2014 04:47 PM)Teen-skeptic-go! Wrote:  Did I not tell you about dogs, or are you purposefully ignoring all evidence so that you can continue your pestering of us?

Dogs and wolfs being "of a kind", Teen? That is still not evidence, or, rather, observable evidence of a change of kinds, Teen.

I would advise you to go back to the drawing board and rethink your position.

~ Miss Meng
15-03-2014, 04:52 PM
(15-03-2014 04:49 PM)Miss Meng Wrote:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmKVLqHuxBA

~ Miss Meng

Except for these people apparently:

Et Cetera.

15-03-2014, 04:53 PM
(15-03-2014 04:52 PM)Miss Meng Wrote:  
(15-03-2014 04:47 PM)Teen-skeptic-go! Wrote:  Did I not tell you about dogs, or are you purposefully ignoring all evidence so that you can continue your pestering of us?

Dogs and wolfs being "of a kind", Teen? That is still not evidence, or, rather, observable evidence of a change of kinds, Teen.

I would advise you to go back to the drawing board and rethink your position.

~ Miss Meng

What do you mean, "it's not evidence"? You don't like it, so you ignore it?

15-03-2014, 04:54 PM
A beautiful creation
(15-03-2014 04:49 PM)Miss Meng Wrote:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmKVLqHuxBA

~ Miss Meng

[Image: u6yre4a5.jpg]

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
[+] 2 users Like rampant.a.i.'s post
15-03-2014, 04:58 PM
(15-03-2014 04:53 PM)Teen-skeptic-go! Wrote:  What do you mean, "it's not evidence"? You don't like it, so you ignore it?

It's not evidence, Teen. It does not show observable evidence of a change of kinds, Teen. Therefore, it is wrong. I am asking for observable evidence of a change of kinds, Teen.

I have only been met with silence on this question, Teen, and I'd really like some evidence.

~ Miss Meng