A beautiful creation

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-03-2014, 06:51 PM
RE: A beautiful creation
(15-03-2014 06:36 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Needs more dragon.

I got the dragon balls

[Image: norm-493e77b1734a0-Dragon%252BBall%252B%...%2529.jpeg]

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] ♪僕は恐怖の一定した状態に住んで、不幸、逃すもう?僕は、それはもう痛いときも気づかないと
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-03-2014, 06:52 PM
I have to retract a previous statement, when I said Miss Meng was as transparent as a window pane but not as useful I was too quick to judge.

I haven't laughed this hard in a long time, much of this because of Teen-skeptic-go! and ThePaleolithicFreethinker! The icing on the cake was at the end when Anjele, Dom and MSBB chimed in.

I think we could take this show on the road!

I really hope Miss Meng didn't really choke to death on a cracker or on any kind of cracker.

Full Circle sits back as the sun begins to set on the horizon and contemplates the meaning of life while sipping on a neat Glenlivet.

- Full Circle

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
15-03-2014, 06:58 PM
(15-03-2014 06:52 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I have to retract a previous statement, when I said Miss Meng was as transparent as a window pane but not as useful I was too quick to judge.

I haven't laughed this hard in a long time, much of this because of Teen-skeptic-go! and ThePaleolithicFreethinker! The icing on the cake was at the end when Anjele, Dom and MSBB chimed in.

I really hope Miss Meng didn't really choke to death on a cracker or on any kind of cracker.

Full Circle sits back as the sun begins to set on the horizon and contemplates the meaning of life while sipping on a neat Glenlivet.

- Full Circle

Which of my posts were so funny?

[Image: ezgif_save_1.gif]
15-03-2014, 07:08 PM
A beautiful creation
I'm kind of upset Meng never responded to my PM asking what kind of underwear an omnipresent, and therefore masculine/feminine and neuter God wears.

Oh well. Just like the definition of "Kind" I guess we'll never know.

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
15-03-2014, 07:08 PM
(15-03-2014 06:58 PM)Teen-skeptic-go! Wrote:  
(15-03-2014 06:52 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I have to retract a previous statement, when I said Miss Meng was as transparent as a window pane but not as useful I was too quick to judge.

- Full Circle

Man who cares we are kick ass.

[Image: High-Five-Fist-Bump-GIF.gif]

[+] 2 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
15-03-2014, 07:09 PM
A beautiful creation
(15-03-2014 06:29 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(15-03-2014 06:12 PM)Miss Meng Wrote:  Miss Meng looks at the forum and outside her window where there is sunset. Miss Meng then picks up a cracker and puts it in her mouth. She then continues watching her laptop screen. A moment later Miss Meng begins to cough and cough. Miss Meng pats herself on the back and hammers her chest to clear the blockage. Miss Meng tries to steady herself on her desk but collapses to the floor, dragging things with her. She touches her heart.

"Such a .. beautiful ... creation.."

A moment later Miss Meng closes her eyes and the light leaves them.

Good story. Will there be a resurrection?

Well sure, Drich should be back and posting again soon.

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
[+] 1 user Likes rampant.a.i.'s post
15-03-2014, 07:09 PM
(15-03-2014 06:58 PM)Teen-skeptic-go! Wrote:  
(15-03-2014 06:52 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I haven't laughed this hard in a long time, much of this because of Teen-skeptic-go! and ThePaleolithicFreethinker! The icing on the cake was at the end when Anjele, Dom and MSBB chimed in.

You certainly have a dry sense of humor or you are completely unaware of how entertaining (in the best sense of the word) you are. Laughat

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
15-03-2014, 07:12 PM
(15-03-2014 07:09 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(15-03-2014 06:58 PM)Teen-skeptic-go! Wrote:  Which of my posts were so funny?

You certainly have a dry sense of humor or you are completely unaware of how entertaining (in the best sense of the word) you are. Laughat

Well, people at school say I have a dry sense of humor because I can make 'em laugh without cracking a smile, but it's harder to understand online. Could you just let me know which of my posts were funny so that I can have a similar effect to when a joke hits home in real life?

[Image: ezgif_save_1.gif]
15-03-2014, 07:18 PM

- Full Circle

I know I was funny when I was trying to say nig-Beat_stick come on let me say the word at least once!

15-03-2014, 07:23 PM
(15-03-2014 07:12 PM)Teen-skeptic-go! Wrote:  
(15-03-2014 07:09 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  You certainly have a dry sense of humor or you are completely unaware of how entertaining (in the best sense of the word) you are. Laughat

Well, people at school say I have a dry sense of humor because I can make 'em laugh without cracking a smile, but it's harder to understand online. Could you just let me know which of my posts were funny so that I can have a similar effect to when a joke hits home in real life?

Humor is hard to explain or pinpoint. None of your responses was a "joke" per se, they were witty replies to Miss Menegitis. Read back the thread to yourself. To some degree I think that self-analyzing your wit might be counter-productive.

Just be yourself, your innate charm will once again manifest itself. - fortune cookie wisdom