A beautiful creation

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-03-2014, 08:17 PM
RE: A beautiful creation
(15-03-2014 08:17 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(15-03-2014 05:57 PM)Miss Meng Wrote:  I am so thrilled that you are interested in discovering what kinds are. This source is particularly useful regarding kinds.

http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles...in-genesis

He loves you, Freethinker! Rejoice!

~ Miss Meng

Except for one small problem. They don't define 'kind', either.

Right, I'm just gonna go and let you have some alone time.

[Image: ezgif_save_1.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes TSG's post
15-03-2014, 08:19 PM
(15-03-2014 06:12 PM)Miss Meng Wrote:  Miss Meng looks at the forum and outside her window where there is sunset. Miss Meng then picks up a cracker and puts it in her mouth. She then continues watching her laptop screen. A moment later Miss Meng begins to cough and cough. Miss Meng pats herself on the back and hammers her chest to clear the blockage. Miss Meng tries to steady herself on her desk but collapses to the floor, dragging things with her. She touches her heart.

"Such a .. beautiful ... creation.."

A moment later Miss Meng closes her eyes and the light leaves them.

That's absolutely the best news I've had in a great while. Too beautiful for words.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
15-03-2014, 08:20 PM
(15-03-2014 08:19 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(15-03-2014 06:12 PM)Miss Meng Wrote:  Miss Meng looks at the forum and outside her window where there is sunset. Miss Meng then picks up a cracker and puts it in her mouth. She then continues watching her laptop screen. A moment later Miss Meng begins to cough and cough. Miss Meng pats herself on the back and hammers her chest to clear the blockage. Miss Meng tries to steady herself on her desk but collapses to the floor, dragging things with her. She touches her heart.

"Such a .. beautiful ... creation.."

A moment later Miss Meng closes her eyes and the light leaves them.

That's absolutely the best news I've had in a great while. Too beautiful for words.

Chas, she's been dead for a while now. You didn't notice my comments on the previous page?

[Image: ezgif_save_1.gif]
15-03-2014, 08:23 PM
(15-03-2014 08:20 PM)Teen-skeptic-go! Wrote:  
(15-03-2014 08:19 PM)Chas Wrote:  That's absolutely the best news I've had in a great while. Too beautiful for words.

Chas, she's been dead for a while now. You didn't notice my comments on the previous page?

Fuck off. I was answering posts in time order. I obviously had not gotten to that particularly silly post.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-03-2014, 08:33 PM
A beautiful creation
Is that all it really took? Calling out a troll on troll tactics and beating them at their own game?

Nobody say her name in the mirror three times.

β€œIt is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes