A beautiful creation

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-03-2014, 03:22 PM
RE: A beautiful creation
(15-03-2014 03:08 PM)Miss Meng Wrote:  
(15-03-2014 03:05 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Seeing as they are both at the species level, that means tigers and lions are different kindsBig Grin

Yes, Lions and Tigers are two different kinds of animal. I am a little worried you do not understand this, Freethinker.

~ Miss Meng

You have not provided a definition of 'kind'. Please do so.

If lions and tigers are different 'kinds', then a liger (a hybrid cross between a male lion Panthera leo and a tigress Panthera tigris) is another 'kind'.

So we've shown you that.

However, it is your mischaracterization of evolution that is the problem.
A new species occurs not suddenly, but over a long period of time, accumulating small changes that add up.

You sound disturbingly like Wendy Wright.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
15-03-2014, 03:24 PM
(15-03-2014 03:22 PM)Chas Wrote:  A new species occurs not suddenly, but over a long period of time, accumulating small changes that add up.

Miss Meng would like some evidence for this assertion, besides in a book you read, Chas.

~ Miss Meng
Find all posts by this user
15-03-2014, 03:26 PM
(15-03-2014 03:19 PM)Miss Meng Wrote:  Miss Meng has the full grace of God inside her and would like to help those confused out but offering a slight rephrasing of the question. I would like observable proof of darwinian evolution by natural selection going from different kinds, an example being fish to humans, birds to whales, tigers to snakes and so on. I would like some evidence for this please as claimed by the believers in evolution!

Miss Meng puts the kettle on and files her nails whilst she waits.

~ Miss Meng

You are one ignorant mother fucker. Let me put this straight. You won't accept evolution unless what is highlighted in red is found, however if it was found then evolution would be disproven.

Try again.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] ♪僕は恐怖の一定した状態に住んで、不幸、逃すもう?僕は、それはもう痛いときも気づかないと
[+] 2 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
15-03-2014, 03:28 PM
(15-03-2014 03:26 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(15-03-2014 03:19 PM)Miss Meng Wrote:  Miss Meng has the full grace of God inside her and would like to help those confused out but offering a slight rephrasing of the question. I would like observable proof of darwinian evolution by natural selection going from different kinds, an example being fish to humans, birds to whales, tigers to snakes and so on. I would like some evidence for this please as claimed by the believers in evolution!

Miss Meng puts the kettle on and files her nails whilst she waits.

~ Miss Meng

You are one ignorant mother fucker. Let me put this straight. You won't accept evolution unless what is highlighted in red is found, however if it was found then evolution would be disproven.

Try again.

Laugh out load Did you see what my reply was?

[Image: ezgif_save_1.gif]
15-03-2014, 03:30 PM
(15-03-2014 03:26 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  You are one ignorant mother fucker. Let me put this straight. You won't accept evolution unless what is highlighted in red is found, however if it was found then evolution would be disproven.

Try again.

I am going by what the believers in evolution say, Freethinker. The claim is that we evolved from fish. I would like observable evidence that we went from one kind (fish) to another kind (humans), without drawings or replicas. Simply asserting it is true is not evidence, Freethinker.

I await the evidence, Freethinker!

God bless.

~ Miss Meng
15-03-2014, 03:32 PM
A beautiful creation
(15-03-2014 03:30 PM)Miss Meng Wrote:  
(15-03-2014 03:26 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  You are one ignorant mother fucker. Let me put this straight. You won't accept evolution unless what is highlighted in red is found, however if it was found then evolution would be disproven.

Try again.

I am going by what the believers in evolution say, Freethinker. The claim is that we evolved from fish. I would like observable evidence that we went from one kind (fish) to another kind (humans), without drawings or replicas. Simply asserting it is true is not evidence, Freethinker.

God bless.

~ Miss Meng

That's not even a half-assed attempt to conceal your Poeing off behind a straw man.

Why is this poster still here?

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
15-03-2014, 03:33 PM
(15-03-2014 03:19 PM)Miss Meng Wrote:  Miss Meng has the full grace of God inside her...

What's this? "grace of god" inside you?

Please supply observable evidence of this.

"If you're going my way, I'll go with you."- Jim Croce
15-03-2014, 03:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOn7DInBWK4

Kirk Cameron nails it.

~ Miss Meng
15-03-2014, 03:38 PM
(15-03-2014 03:30 PM)Miss Meng Wrote:  

Try again.

God bless.

~ Miss Meng

It goes like this. We humans did not evolve from fish. Tetrapods evolved from lobed fined fish. Tetrapods became amniotes, amniotes became synapsids, then therapsids, the mammilamorpha, then mammals, then theriformes, then eutheria, then boreoetheria, then euarchontoglires, then primatimorphia, then primates, then haporlorhini, then simiiformes, then catarhini, then apes, then great apes, then homo, then homo sapiens, then homo sapiens sapiens. So thats how it really went down not fish, then humans.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tra...al_fossils

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] ♪僕は恐怖の一定した状態に住んで、不幸、逃すもう?僕は、それはもう痛いときも気づかないと
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
15-03-2014, 03:38 PM
(15-03-2014 03:36 PM)Miss Meng Wrote:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOn7DInBWK4

Kirk Cameron nails it.

~ Miss Meng

Gasp

I was joking when I asked if you were looking for a crocoduck.

[Image: ezgif_save_1.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes TSG's post