A boy named Lucy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-08-2016, 04:24 PM
RE: A boy named Lucy
At its core satanism is pastafarianism , with libertarian philosophy and occasionally the wearing of black clothing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2016, 04:26 PM
(10-08-2016 04:15 PM)SunnyD1 Wrote:  
(10-08-2016 04:12 PM)ricepudding12 Wrote:  Also this is what the brought the satanic temple a lot of press. When they tried to put the ten commandments in front of the courthouse in Detroit, the TST wanted to put a statue of baphomet next to it. The ten commandments statue was a violation of church and state so we wanted to test the local govt to see if they would allow this for all religions.

https://youtu.be/0N5kY0GdZLg

I've seen a few variations of Satanism. Is yours the one that exist solely in defiance of Christianity? Mainly as a piss take and to spit in the face of those devout wankers, or is your Satanism the general worship of Satan as an existing deity? I have seen many, many, conflicting instances of Satanism and so I am quite confused as to what it is.
I had to re read your paragraph cause I missed somethings. We atheistic satanists use satan in symbol only. We don't literally believe in him.

10-08-2016, 05:27 PM
I've never had anything against satanism...it just seems like a rather complex excuse to have a good time. I've never needed an excuse. Evil_monster

Also, there are a lot of rules for an anarchistic society. I've never been big on rules.
10-08-2016, 05:28 PM
Quote: pastafarianism

Is this people who worship macaroni?
10-08-2016, 05:33 PM
(10-08-2016 05:28 PM)The Dark One Wrote:  

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
10-08-2016, 05:53 PM
(10-08-2016 05:27 PM)The Dark One Wrote:  I've never had anything against satanism...it just seems like a rather complex excuse to have a good time. I've never needed an excuse. Evil_monster

Also, there are a lot of rules for an anarchistic society. I've never been big on rules.
Lol nothing wrong with a little shock value. Plus I've applied the philosophy to my life after erasing all the bullshit of Baptist Church out of my brain. Its helped a lot. I've seen the difference between the self preservation of satanism and the lack of common sense prevalent in Christianity. Its definitely better to live by it.

10-08-2016, 05:53 PM
(10-08-2016 05:28 PM)The Dark One Wrote:  

Its a follower of the church of the flying spaghetti monster. Satire at its finest.

10-08-2016, 05:55 PM
(10-08-2016 05:27 PM)The Dark One Wrote:  I've never had anything against satanism...it just seems like a rather complex excuse to have a good time. I've never needed an excuse. Evil_monster

TST seems to have more anarchism than COS. Really you can turn it into whatever you want.

10-08-2016, 06:28 PM
I don't think I could get into the "vengeance" or "be cruel to a guest that annoys you" aspects of it. I have way too much anxiety to consider treating anyone like that. Laugh out load
I still love the aesthetic, visually and narratively, of pretending to call myself a Satanist, though. Evil_monster Lucifer and I are like totes BFF <3

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 2 users Like cactus's post
10-08-2016, 08:19 PM
(10-08-2016 03:42 PM)ricepudding12 Wrote:  I was asked to make a separate thread about this subject from my introduction.

Yeah, that was me. The Forum has different rules for certain threads such as the Intro and Personal Issues and Support.

Anyway you answered my question when you said

(10-08-2016 03:42 PM)ricepudding12 Wrote:  Although that seems like an oxymoron it really isn't. Modern satanists don't believe in any deity.

I just find it confusing to call yourself a Satanist when, in fact, you don’t believe in deities.

Similar to anyone calling themselves a Christian, Muslim or Jew and not believe in the Abrahamic god, know what I’m saying? Why go through the trouble? Hey, whatever floats your boat. Once again, welcome, hope to get to know you better.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce