A boy named Lucy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-08-2016, 05:26 AM
RE: A boy named Lucy
(10-08-2016 08:19 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(10-08-2016 03:42 PM)ricepudding12 Wrote:  I was asked to make a separate thread about this subject from my introduction.

Yeah, that was me. The Forum has different rules for certain threads such as the Intro and Personal Issues and Support.

Anyway you answered my question when you said

(10-08-2016 03:42 PM)ricepudding12 Wrote:  Although that seems like an oxymoron it really isn't. Modern satanists don't believe in any deity.

I just find it confusing to call yourself a Satanist when, in fact, you don’t believe in deities.

Similar to anyone calling themselves a Christian, Muslim or Jew and not believe in the Abrahamic god, know what I’m saying? Why go through the trouble? Hey, whatever floats your boat. Once again, welcome, hope to get to know you better.
Well look at the church of the FSM or the church of the dude. Both are used as a symbol of their "religions" and no one really worships them and none of their followers think the exist.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-08-2016, 05:29 AM
(10-08-2016 06:28 PM)cactus Wrote:  I don't think I could get into the "vengeance" or "be cruel to a guest that annoys you" aspects of it. I have way too much anxiety to consider treating anyone like that. Laugh out load
I still love the aesthetic, visually and narratively, of pretending to call myself a Satanist, though. Evil_monster Lucifer and I are like totes BFF <3
Do unto others as they do unto you. I like it much better than turning the other cheek. That's what I couldn't stand when I was a Christian. That golden rule opens people up to continuing abuse and being taken advantage of.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
11-08-2016, 06:49 AM
I'd take anything Anton LeVey said with a rather large grain of salt.

He was a carnival geek - looking to make the big time.

So - he set up shop in San Francisco in the 60's-- where there was a ready supply of stoned idiots, ripe for the plucking.....

At that time - all you had to do was show up with a halfassed line of bullshit -- and if it included getting stoned, or laid -- you could pretty much guarantee you'd have followers.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.