A breakthrough or another Christian lie of convenience?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-01-2014, 06:32 AM
RE: A breakthrough or another Christian lie of convenience?
(28-01-2014 06:17 AM)Phil Hill Wrote:  I think you didn't read what I wrote or if you did you only understood half of it. I never made the claim that the deist god outside time. In any event, dirge show the scientific evidence that the is another time-like dimension of this conversation is no more than a waste of time since I will not debate hypothetical idiocy.

I don't think Haf was having a go at you mate.... Your posts read a bit defensive. Maybe just relax? A little bit? Smile

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-01-2014, 06:46 AM (This post was last modified: 28-01-2014 06:49 AM by Phil Hill.)
RE: A breakthrough or another Christian lie of convenience?
I don't think he is having a go at me, I just think he is trying to project his non-scientific argument as a counter to a strawman of what I said. For example I did say time was a human construct which he ignored. That is a strawman of what I said and I am not going to argue with that. However he is free to actually provide the scientific evidence for his claim of another time like dimension then he can argue what was actually written not his mischaracterization of it.

Using Tapatalk
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply