A challenge for creationists.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-09-2015, 08:41 PM
RE: A challenge for creationists.
(24-09-2015 03:22 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(29-09-2011 06:37 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  You believe a supreme being created man in his image? That this being is infinitely wise, an intelligent designer, and cares about his creations?

If so, then please explain defecation.

Don't say "we have to do it to expel waste" or any other apologies for the act, explain why an intelligent designer, supreme wise, would chose a system that results in so much waste, largely toxic and almost always a problem when produced, a system that is used by humans, all mammals, and most other living things on the planet.

I've been asking this question for four years and I've not gotten a good answer yet. So, whatcha got?
So, we could learn about all kind of evil and we could learn to fight with evil. When we overcome evil, when we have our victories we grow, we become more like Gods
with more knowledge and personal experience.

"For God knows that in the day you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil." (Satan to Adam and Eve)
Genesis 3:5

Matthew 16:23 "Jesus turned and said to Peter, "Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the concerns of God, but merely human concerns."

Jebus no likey that shit, Alla.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-09-2015, 08:59 PM
(24-09-2015 08:41 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(24-09-2015 03:22 PM)Alla Wrote:  So, we could learn about all kind of evil and we could learn to fight with evil. When we overcome evil, when we have our victories we grow, we become more like Gods
with more knowledge and personal experience.

"For God knows that in the day you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil." (Satan to Adam and Eve)

Matthew 16:23 "Jesus turned and said to Peter, "Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the concerns of God, but merely human concerns."

Yes, no likey. And this what He wants from us. We are not suppose to like evil things that happen to us. We suppose to overcome/to fight them. This way we progress/grow.
But we should be grateful the opportunities that make us grow/progress.
Evil is curse but it is a blessing at the same time.
Everything is relative in this world.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
24-09-2015, 09:00 PM
I want to correct an error:
we should be grateful for opportunities that make us grow/progress.

24-09-2015, 09:07 PM
(24-09-2015 08:59 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(24-09-2015 08:41 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  "For God knows that in the day you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil." (Satan to Adam and Eve)

Yes, no likey. And this what He wants from us. We are not suppose to like evil things that happen to us. We suppose to overcome/to fight them. This way we progress/grow.

But you EVADED the POINT.
YOU said you would become like a god. THAT is exactly what Satan told Adam and Eve.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
24-09-2015, 11:25 PM
Holy thread resurrection from nearly 5 years ago, batman!

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
25-09-2015, 12:22 PM
(24-09-2015 09:07 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(24-09-2015 08:59 PM)Alla Wrote:  Yes, no likey. And this what He wants from us. We are not suppose to like evil things that happen to us. We suppose to overcome/to fight them. This way we progress/grow.

But you EVADED the POINT.
YOU said you would become like a god. THAT is exactly what Satan told Adam and Eve.
Yes, Satan told them truth about that. But he lied when he said that they won't die.
This is what Satan does - he tells the truth mingled with lies.

25-09-2015, 12:23 PM
Error correction: Yes, Satan told them THE truth...