A christain reviewing minecraft LOL

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-09-2012, 06:59 PM
RE: A christain reviewing minecraft LOL
I see a market opportunity for Minecraft: Holy Wars.
When signing in, you join a team (Muslim Brothers etc.) and then you can build Mosques etc. and kill Christians and vice versa.
If you sign in as an atheist, you get to be on the side of the demons.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
18-09-2012, 07:19 PM
Funny, I just saw this on my facebook the other day.

[Image: 227967_460668383977884_1583224648_n.jpg]

Fitting for this topic no?

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
18-09-2012, 07:37 PM
(18-09-2012 07:19 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Fitting for this topic no?

Chalk it up to God.

"I don't believe in an afterlife, so I don't have to spend my whole life fearing hell, or fearing heaven even more. For whatever the tortures of hell, I think the boredom of heaven would be even worse."
19-09-2012, 03:53 PM (This post was last modified: 19-09-2012 04:01 PM by Logica Humano.)
Quote:I don't know what's going on at Mojang. Has there been a coup? Is Notch OK? His Twitter account, which is probably under the control of Mojang, is filled with all sorts of strange messages that sound like the fake Notches mentioned above, with Atheist stuff and.. weird math or something. Did anti-Christians realize the threat that Minecraft posed to their hold on the mainstream game industry and seize control to pervert the true meaning of Minecraft?

If anyone can contact Notch, the real Notch, please find out what is going on.. and please pray that he is OK!

Lolwut?

The funny thing is that Markus Persson (Notch) is an atheist, and said so himself at the Doctors Without Borders drive.
Quote:I'm an atheist, and I feel a moral obligation and personal need to donate to charities that need the money more than I do, and to much needed good in the world.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
19-09-2012, 04:09 PM
(19-09-2012 03:53 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
Quote:I don't know what's going on at Mojang. Has there been a coup? Is Notch OK? His Twitter account, which is probably under the control of Mojang, is filled with all sorts of strange messages that sound like the fake Notches mentioned above, with Atheist stuff and.. weird math or something. Did anti-Christians realize the threat that Minecraft posed to their hold on the mainstream game industry and seize control to pervert the true meaning of Minecraft?

If anyone can contact Notch, the real Notch, please find out what is going on.. and please pray that he is OK!

Lolwut?

The funny thing is that Markus Persson (Notch) is an atheist, and said so himself at the Doctors Without Borders drive.
Quote:I'm an atheist, and I feel a moral obligation and personal need to donate to charities that need the money more than I do, and to much needed good in the world.

Yep

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
20-09-2012, 11:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35TbGjt-weA

[Image: 553193_635722216633_1026343474_n.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Science Believer's post
21-09-2012, 04:42 PM
(18-09-2012 05:39 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(18-09-2012 05:33 PM)silents429 Wrote:  Read it 3 times they seriously believe this.

I dunno i had a look at the rest of the site, they have This with a link to this Cross on the moon

It must be a parody site, with something as laughable as that on it.

I really really wanted this to be a parody. The main site is ridiculous, too: http://objectiveministries.org/zounds/

God...I would have eaten this up back in high school.
21-09-2012, 04:48 PM
(21-09-2012 04:42 PM)rook2004 Wrote:  I really really wanted this to be a parody. The main site is ridiculous, too: http://objectiveministries.org/zounds/

Did you see they have a store?.

Zounds Abstinence Shorts And Radical Abstinence Thong

Its almost too funny to be real Laughat

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
21-09-2012, 04:56 PM
(21-09-2012 04:48 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(21-09-2012 04:42 PM)rook2004 Wrote:  I really really wanted this to be a parody. The main site is ridiculous, too: http://objectiveministries.org/zounds/

Did you see they have a store?.

Zounds Abstinence Shorts And Radical Abstinence Thong

Its almost too funny to be real Laughat

*GIGGLESNORT*

Shouldn't it say something more along the lines of "If you can read this, we're already sinning"?
[+] 1 user Likes rook2004's post