A civil defense defender said an atomic explosion will never vaporized a human body

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-09-2013, 02:57 PM
RE: A civil defense defender said an atomic explosion will never vaporized a human body
I just can't see trying to say that dead is any different or more than really dead.

To me, it's ridiculously pointless ... or maybe it's ridiculously pointless to the 10th power Dodgy ...

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
20-09-2013, 02:58 PM
RE: A civil defense defender said an atomic explosion will never vaporized a human body
(20-09-2013 02:57 PM)kim Wrote:  I just can't see trying to say that dead is any different or more than really dead.

To me, it's ridiculously pointless ... or maybe it's ridiculously pointless to the 10th power Dodgy ...

Agreed, it's like being a little pregnant, you is or you ain't.Tongue

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 1 user Likes KidCharlemagne1962's post
20-09-2013, 03:05 PM
(20-09-2013 02:57 PM)kim Wrote:  I just can't see trying to say that dead is any different or more than really dead.

No different to the dead person. A bit of one to someone else looking at it, which may or may not be relevant given the context...

(20-09-2013 02:57 PM)kim Wrote:  To me, it's ridiculously pointless ... or maybe it's ridiculously pointless to the 10th power Dodgy ...

The OP linked to some wall-of-crazy incoherent blog post, so really it's there we should be turning to address our concerns as to the relevance of what distinctions might be made.

If one brings something up, one should probably have a reason for it...

... this is my signature!
21-09-2013, 09:49 AM
This felt relevant here. Dunno why.

[Image: frog.jpg]

"The condition of the frog, however, is uncertain." - NASA ... Blink ... Blink ... Huh

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.