A country built off fear

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-11-2015, 04:57 AM
A country built off fear
The U.S. has shown its true colors these past few years. This country is full of cowards(not everyone of course but hear me out) Many different terrorist organizations have helped show how easy we can be controlled with fear. All you have to do is attack and they want to eradicate anything remotely resembling those who carried out the attack without so much as an ounce of proof.

Now I'm not advocating this violence or defending those who do this it's merely and observation

And now with the latest attacks in Paris that was performed not by refugees but people posing as refugees has made 25 different US states attempt to close its borders to fleeing refugees. Of course most of these states don't surprise me. None of these states appointed representatives have bothered to try and offer an alternative to the problem they just want to sit safely in their bubbles. This way they address the real issues of being persecuted about their religion and their pagan themed holiday.

I'm starting to get why we are a joke to the rest of the world.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like MrKrispy601's post
23-11-2015, 06:28 PM
RE: A country built off fear
I think most, if not, all countries and religions use fear to control their people and keep them ignorant and most people don't even realize this, they just play along.
[+] 3 users Like nicocs29's post
23-11-2015, 06:39 PM
The concept of the culture of fear is strong and reiterated with multiple good book versions detailing the paranoia leaps and how the undangerous is panicked over ignoring real problems.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
23-11-2015, 07:44 PM
At least we've gotten past GWB's color coded fear levels!
24-11-2015, 07:11 PM
I am not going to hide the fact that our nation hasn't been the most prestigious in the recent years. I will say that we haven't been entirely fearful torwards Isis. For example this article says that we have dropped over 5,000 bombs on Isis, and goes on to say that we have hit a few hundred of their vehicles. ( http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/mid...ISIS-.html )

I think we shouldn't have got involved with Isis to begin with. that's just me.
13-12-2015, 11:51 AM
Maybe generating fear is good business, bombs cost a lot of money.
20-06-2016, 01:41 PM (This post was last modified: 20-06-2016 01:50 PM by TrainWreck.)
(18-11-2015 04:57 AM)MrKrispy601 Wrote:  The U.S. has shown its true colors these past few years. This country is full of cowards(not everyone of course but hear me out)

You are silly
First of all this belongs in Politics

- You are just throwing shit at the wall in the hopes that something will stck.

(18-11-2015 04:57 AM)MrKrispy601 Wrote:  Many different terrorist organizations have helped show how easy we can be controlled with fear. All you have to do is attack and they want to eradicate anything remotely resembling those who carried out the attack without so much as an ounce of proof.

Now I'm not advocating this violence or defending those who do this it's merely and observation
Your "observation" is described using a cliché!!! If the USA did what your cliché implies there would be no Muslims in America - that is obviously not true.

(18-11-2015 04:57 AM)MrKrispy601 Wrote:  And now with the latest attacks in Paris that was performed not by refugees but people posing as refugees has made 25 different US states attempt to close its borders to fleeing refugees. Of course most of these states don't surprise me. None of these states appointed representatives have bothered to try and offer an alternative to the problem they just want to sit safely in their bubbles. This way they address the real issues of being persecuted about their religion and their pagan themed holiday.

I'm starting to get why we are a joke to the rest of the world.
Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

I do not think you understand at all what is going on - black people are the joke of the world. A few decades ago the states were forced to desegregate their governments and communities. The argument against desegregation was that black people would "dumb-down" society.

You are making the argument that things are fucked-up, but you are not offering any solutions - you just want to sit safely in your bubble. If you want to prove your worth to the legacy of the black civil rights advocates of the past, then you better come up with a solution to the problems you describe. It appears that you are a typical black kid who has graduated from college that has been taught to complain, rather than taught to search for a solution. Nelson Mandela died knowing that educated black people would rather cry, "oppression," in America than help him organize a just government and society. Do you remember President Obama received a Nobel Peace Prize - why??? A black man becomes president of an historically racist government - what does that mean?

You are not stupid because you are black - you are stupid because of your culture of dogma has twisted your mind.

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
20-06-2016, 05:54 PM
(20-06-2016 01:41 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  
(18-11-2015 04:57 AM)MrKrispy601 Wrote:  The U.S. has shown its true colors these past few years. This country is full of cowards(not everyone of course but hear me out)

You are silly

Said the genius necroposting the 6-month dead thread in the wrong forum. Hobo

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.