A day in the life of a muslim

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-12-2015, 07:02 AM
These people are savages. Don't look at it if you are squeamish.

Quote:The gruesome footage shows Saudi authorities publicly beheading the woman in the holy city of Mecca earlier this week. The execution is the tenth to be carried out in country in the last two weeks; setting 2015 up to be even more bloody than last year, when 87 people were punitively killed by the state.
NSFW
http://shoebat.com/2015/01/15/video-woma...blic-view/
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-12-2015, 07:15 AM
RE: A day in the life of a muslim
(08-12-2015 07:02 AM)KUSA Wrote:  These people are savages. Don't look at it if you are squeamish.

Quote:The gruesome footage shows Saudi authorities publicly beheading the woman in the holy city of Mecca earlier this week. The execution is the tenth to be carried out in country in the last two weeks; setting 2015 up to be even more bloody than last year, when 87 people were punitively killed by the state.
NSFW

So they did a public execution of a convicted child murderer, and in the US we execute people behind closed doors of the electric chair, are we really any less savage?

Perhaps we can say in Saudi Arabi their harsh penalties for crimes have kept crime rates quite low.

"Tell me, muse, of the storyteller who has been thrust to the edge of the world, both an infant and an ancient, and through him reveal everyman." ---Homer the aged poet.

"In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it."
[+] 1 user Likes Tomasia's post
08-12-2015, 07:20 AM
(08-12-2015 07:15 AM)Tomasia Wrote:  Perhaps we can say in Saudi Arabi their harsh penalties for crimes have kept crime rates quite low.

... What's their penalty for terrorism?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
08-12-2015, 07:44 AM
(08-12-2015 07:15 AM)Tomasia Wrote:  
(08-12-2015 07:02 AM)KUSA Wrote:  These people are savages. Don't look at it if you are squeamish.

NSFW

So they did a public execution of a convicted child murderer, and in the US we execute people behind closed doors of the electric chair, are we really any less savage?

Perhaps we can say in Saudi Arabi their harsh penalties for crimes have kept crime rates quite low.

It's unlikely the woman did that. More likely is a man raped and killed the girl and blamed it on the woman. Women are treated like dirt there.
[+] 1 user Likes KUSA's post
08-12-2015, 07:56 AM
(08-12-2015 07:44 AM)KUSA Wrote:  It's unlikely the woman did that. More likely is a man raped and killed the girl and blamed it on the woman. Women are treated like dirt there.

I couldn't find much about the case, so I'm not too sure why you conclude that she likely didn't do what she was convicted, other than the fact that she was a woman, and woman are generally less likely to commit such a crime than men?

If the argument were that Saudi Arabia officials deliberately executed an innocent woman that would be one thing, but in this case it's the execution of a convicted child murderer and rapist.

"Tell me, muse, of the storyteller who has been thrust to the edge of the world, both an infant and an ancient, and through him reveal everyman." ---Homer the aged poet.

"In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it."
[+] 1 user Likes Tomasia's post
08-12-2015, 08:01 AM
It's amazing how so many people take up for muslim barbarism.
08-12-2015, 08:26 AM
(08-12-2015 08:01 AM)KUSA Wrote:  It's amazing how so many people take up for muslim barbarism.

Don't be a chop Dodgy If it was a legal trial it's fine - barbarous but if that's how they do it over there then there's no legal problem, if you allege that she was innocent then back up your bullshit.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
08-12-2015, 08:29 AM

NSFW

Why did I watch that Facepalm

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes izel's post
08-12-2015, 08:31 AM
(08-12-2015 08:26 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(08-12-2015 08:01 AM)KUSA Wrote:  It's amazing how so many people take up for muslim barbarism.

Don't be a chop Dodgy If it was a legal trial it's fine - barbarous but if that's how they do it over there then there's no legal problem, if you allege that she was innocent then back up your bullshit.

That's a very large if, Dog. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
08-12-2015, 08:35 AM

Why not? Whatever happened to cultural relatively.