A day in the life of a muslim

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-12-2015, 08:36 AM
RE: A day in the life of a muslim
(08-12-2015 08:31 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(08-12-2015 08:26 AM)morondog Wrote:  Don't be a chop Dodgy If it was a legal trial it's fine - barbarous but if that's how they do it over there then there's no legal problem, if you allege that she was innocent then back up your bullshit.

That's a very large if, Dog. Consider

... Well I ain't about to go googling SA beheadings, but Tommy said it was a legal trial. I don't think beheading is a great thing for any country to do - but if that's the way they carry out their death penalty and she was legally convicted... that's *justice*. *Right*, as in the good and true thing, might not have been done, but justice is all we have usually.

If she was wrongfully convicted - as KUSA claimed - then it's obviously a traversty but *either* way, it's a legal fuck up and not linked to religion other than by KUSA's crazed rambling.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
08-12-2015, 08:38 AM
(08-12-2015 07:02 AM)KUSA Wrote:  These people are savages.

Yes, truly the actions of an oligarchic police state are the best and only way to judge all sorts of other people who aren't even connected to it in any way.

... this is my signature!
[+] 5 users Like cjlr's post
08-12-2015, 08:47 AM
(08-12-2015 08:36 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(08-12-2015 08:31 AM)Chas Wrote:  That's a very large if, Dog. Consider

... Well I ain't about to go googling SA beheadings, but Tommy said it was a legal trial.

When did you start accepting as true what that deluded apologist has to say? Consider

Quote:I don't think beheading is a great thing for any country to do - but if that's the way they carry out their death penalty and she was legally convicted... that's *justice*. *Right*, as in the good and true thing, might not have been done, but justice is all we have usually.

If she was wrongfully convicted - as KUSA claimed - then it's obviously a traversty but *either* way, it's a legal fuck up and not linked to religion other than by KUSA's crazed rambling.

Sharia law is not connected to religion? Do tell. Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
08-12-2015, 08:51 AM
(08-12-2015 08:29 AM)izel Wrote:  
(08-12-2015 07:02 AM)KUSA Wrote:  These people are savages. Don't look at it if you are squeamish.

NSFW
http://shoebat.com/2015/01/15/video-woma...blic-view/

Why did I watch that Facepalm
Hug
you were warned. I learned long ago how bad people can be. I never click that shit.
[+] 2 users Like skyking's post
08-12-2015, 08:58 AM
(08-12-2015 08:47 AM)Chas Wrote:  When did you start accepting as true what that deluded apologist has to say? Consider
KUSA didn't dispute it. I know I'm getting my info third hand but I'm fucked if I'm googling something as fucked up as this.

Quote:Sharia law is not connected to religion? Do tell. Dodgy
Ol' KUSA wants to say something like "Some Muslims kill lady convicted in trial -> All Muslims bad."

If Sharia wasn't the basis for their legal system, sure, the penalty might have been different, but how different is it *really* to the electric chair, and can you say that the US legal system is fair and always correctly convicts someone?

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
08-12-2015, 08:59 AM
(08-12-2015 08:26 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(08-12-2015 08:01 AM)KUSA Wrote:  It's amazing how so many people take up for muslim barbarism.

Don't be a chop Dodgy If it was a legal trial it's fine - barbarous but if that's how they do it over there then there's no legal problem, if you allege that she was innocent then back up your bullshit.

True that, but , as a foreigner and a women you can be almost certain that she didn`t get the fair trial ( what is considered to be a fair trial by western standards, to be more precise ) in Saudi Arabia.

Human Rights Watch report on Saudi Arabia
Human Rights Watch

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 2 users Like Slowminded's post
08-12-2015, 09:01 AM
Incidentally the legal Sharia system does seem to be fucken totally broken Dodgy https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharia

08-12-2015, 09:03 AM
(08-12-2015 08:58 AM)morondog Wrote:  If Sharia wasn't the basis for their legal system, sure, the penalty might have been different, but how different is it *really* to the electric chair, and can you say that the US legal system is fair and always correctly convicts someone?

American executions aren't public, for all that there's still plenty to find barbaric about a lot of the whole process.

No, public executions are the tool of repressive state terror - which is why Saudi Arabia keeps the company of places like North Korea and Equatorial Guinea in embracing them.

... this is my signature!
08-12-2015, 09:04 AM
(08-12-2015 09:03 AM)cjlr Wrote:  No, public executions are the tool of repressive state terror - which is why Saudi Arabia keeps the company of places like North Korea and Equatorial Guinea in embracing them.

Good point.

08-12-2015, 09:42 AM
(08-12-2015 08:58 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(08-12-2015 08:47 AM)Chas Wrote:  When did you start accepting as true what that deluded apologist has to say? Consider
KUSA didn't dispute it. I know I'm getting my info third hand but I'm fucked if I'm googling something as fucked up as this.

Quote:Sharia law is not connected to religion? Do tell. Dodgy
Ol' KUSA wants to say something like "Some Muslims kill lady convicted in trial -> All Muslims bad."

If Sharia wasn't the basis for their legal system, sure, the penalty might have been different, but how different is it *really* to the electric chair, and can you say that the US legal system is fair and always correctly convicts someone?

It is not just the penalties in Sharia law, but how the investigation and trial are conducted. It is utterly stacked against women.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post