A day in the life of a muslim

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-12-2015, 09:58 AM
RE: A day in the life of a muslim
(08-12-2015 08:51 AM)skyking Wrote:  
(08-12-2015 08:29 AM)izel Wrote:  Why did I watch that Facepalm
Hug
you were warned. I learned long ago how bad people can be. I never click that shit.

I specifically clicked because I was warned Laugh out load. I'm a rebel, don't warn me, I wouldn't had clicked on it if it didn't have the warning on it Facepalm

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like izel's post
08-12-2015, 10:31 AM
I'm not going to watch it, but public beheadings belong in the middle ages. Like most of Sharia.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
08-12-2015, 11:46 AM
(08-12-2015 09:58 AM)izel Wrote:  
(08-12-2015 08:51 AM)skyking Wrote:  Hug
you were warned. I learned long ago how bad people can be. I never click that shit.

I specifically clicked because I was warned Laugh out load. I'm a rebel, don't warn me, I wouldn't had clicked on it if it didn't have the warning on it Facepalm
I've seen enough accidental or medical death up close to ever want to see the other.
08-12-2015, 12:25 PM
(08-12-2015 10:31 AM)Dom Wrote:  I'm not going to watch it, but public beheadings belong in the middle ages. Like most of Sharia.

Not as old as I thought:

In France, until the abolition of capital punishment in 1981, the main method of execution had been by beheading by means of the guillotine. Other than a small number of cases[which?] where a firing squad was used, the guillotine was the only legal method of execution from 1789, when it was introduced during the French Revolution, until 1981. In 1981, President Fran├žois Mitterrand abolished capital punishment and issued commutations for those whose sentences had not been executed.
The last person to be beheaded by the guillotine was Hamida Djandoubi, in 1977.[50] Djandoubi's execution was the last legal beheading in a Western democracy, and the last use of guillotine in the world.

Decapitation

But it still belongs in the garbage.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
08-12-2015, 12:34 PM
A day in the life of a muslim
[Image: dbb8b72aee7ce0eb500fbcc7fd292da7.jpg]
08-12-2015, 12:43 PM
(08-12-2015 07:44 AM)KUSA Wrote:  
(08-12-2015 07:15 AM)Tomasia Wrote:  So they did a public execution of a convicted child murderer, and in the US we execute people behind closed doors of the electric chair, are we really any less savage?

Perhaps we can say in Saudi Arabi their harsh penalties for crimes have kept crime rates quite low.

It's unlikely the woman did that. More likely is a man raped and killed the girl and blamed it on the woman. Women are treated like dirt there.

Less savage is not the argument, I don't care what the crime is, all countries need to get rid of the death penalty. But at least in the west our laws, as much as they hurt the poor more, at least we have due process based on common law and not religious bullshit. To equate their executions to ours is absurd. BOTH are barbaric but that doesn't mean we should become a Christian theocracy just to keep the crime rate low.

Those assholes murder you for all sorts of religiously bullshit reasons.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-12-2015, 01:23 PM
(08-12-2015 07:15 AM)Tomasia Wrote:  
(08-12-2015 07:02 AM)KUSA Wrote:  These people are savages. Don't look at it if you are squeamish.

NSFW
http://shoebat.com/2015/01/15/video-woma...blic-view/

So they did a public execution of a convicted child murderer, and in the US we execute people behind closed doors of the electric chair, are we really any less savage?

Perhaps we can say in Saudi Arabi their harsh penalties for crimes have kept crime rates quite low.

You'd have to be living under a rock to not know of the various human rights abuses Saudi Arabia has committed.

08-12-2015, 02:36 PM
(08-12-2015 08:01 AM)KUSA Wrote:  It's amazing how so many people take up for muslim barbarism.

I agree, it is amazing.
We don't want to offend their feelings. No

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
08-12-2015, 06:53 PM
"The execution is the tenth to be carried out in country in the last two weeks; setting 2015 up to be even more bloody than last year, when 87 people were punitively killed by the state."

This quote from the article says it all to me.
08-12-2015, 07:43 PM
Personally, I really don't think people living in a country that has State sanctioned murder should criticise another state that has State sanctioned murder.

It's like two rock drummers arguing "Who is better, John Bonham or John Bonham?"

Classic. Big Grin

My joke I mean.

Or do I..... Wink

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post