A den of Baptists

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-07-2014, 09:01 AM
RE: A den of Baptists
People are infinitely nastier when sitting behind a computer.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Thinkerbelle's post
07-07-2014, 09:33 AM
(07-07-2014 08:46 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  Fucking Christ, these people are draining.
Yep, I don't know how you stand it. I used to argue on a couple of message boards in support of gay people and also atheism (not usually at the same time). They weren't even religious message boards, but had sub forums where those types of topics would come up. I don't do it much anymore mostly because I don't have the time, but it was definitely draining. Those people tended not to budge no matter what.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
07-07-2014, 10:33 AM
(07-07-2014 09:33 AM)Impulse Wrote:  
(07-07-2014 08:46 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  Fucking Christ, these people are draining.
Yep, I don't know how you stand it.

I don't. I just quit, right now. I expect a bit of a quality of life improvement over the next few days.
[+] 3 users Like RobbyPants's post
07-07-2014, 10:41 AM
I personally enjoy anal sex very, very much with my wife.

/shrug

We are in no way convicted of it. That's something that a husband and wife share with each other and no one has a right to damn our actions.

In the same vein, this goes for homosexuals as well. It's no one's business but their own.

Those people described are just like the hypocritical, self-righteous Pharisees that Jesus himself actively condemned.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 3 users Like kingschosen's post
07-07-2014, 11:11 AM
(07-07-2014 10:41 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Those people described are just like the hypocritical, self-righteous Pharisees that Jesus himself actively condemned.

It's funny that you say that. I almost called two of them out for exactly that: they are very well versed in their religion and they care more about it than their god. They have completely lost sight of him.

Instead, I opted to simply leave the group amicably.

As predicted, one of the two above-mentioned posters showed up three minutes after I left to shit all over my departure thread. This guy is also a pastor!
[+] 2 users Like RobbyPants's post
07-07-2014, 11:14 AM
Fundie says it all. Where fun goes to die.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 5 users Like Rahn127's post
07-07-2014, 11:20 AM
(07-07-2014 11:11 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(07-07-2014 10:41 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Those people described are just like the hypocritical, self-righteous Pharisees that Jesus himself actively condemned.

It's funny that you say that. I almost called two of them out for exactly that: they are very well versed in their religion and they care more about it than their god. They have completely lost sight of him.

As predicted, one of the two above-mentioned posters showed up three minutes after I left to shit all over my departure thread. This guy is also a pastor!

smh

This is why people hate us.

07-07-2014, 11:35 AM
(07-07-2014 09:01 AM)Thinkerbelle Wrote:  People are infinitely nastier when sitting behind a computer.

(07-07-2014 08:46 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  ...
assholes who kept goading and goading
The interesting discussions have dwindled to next to nothing.
(07-07-2014 08:26 AM)pablo628 Wrote:  The fundies who love to judge others are the first to cry persecution when they aren't agreed with. Poor stupid bastards.
they simultaneously revile and revel in their perceived persecution. They hate it... and they love it. It gives them something to incessantly complain about. It gives them a cause. It makes them right and everyone else wrong.
Fucking Christ, these people are draining.

Yup we have some of those too. Angel

(07-07-2014 10:41 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  I personally enjoy anal sex very, very much with my wife.

Don't we all?

Drinking Beverage

07-07-2014, 11:48 AM
(07-07-2014 11:20 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(07-07-2014 11:11 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  It's funny that you say that. I almost called two of them out for exactly that: they are very well versed in their religion and they care more about it than their god. They have completely lost sight of him.

smh

This is why people hate us.

No, there are a lot of other reasons as well. Drinking Beverage

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
07-07-2014, 11:49 AM
(07-07-2014 11:48 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  No, there are a lot of other reasons as well. Drinking Beverage

touche