A den of Baptists

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-07-2014, 01:44 PM
RE: A den of Baptists
(07-07-2014 01:25 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(07-07-2014 12:43 PM)CindysRain Wrote:  I would call a group of baptists, a mob! That is exactly how they behave. I was bombarded once by my cousin and her mob, because I disagreed with a bible verse she posted.

Anyone who dares not agree with them, becomes Frankenstein. If they cannot shame you into obedience, they grab their torches, and chase you out of town. Evil_monster

Becomes Frankensteins monster.....Facepalm

No! Bad! We all knew what the hell they meant and either way it is applicable since it was in fact Dr Frankenstein that was being lynched. Besides as his "son" the monster would also be a Frankenstein.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-07-2014, 01:46 PM
(07-07-2014 01:44 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(07-07-2014 01:25 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Becomes Frankensteins monster.....Facepalm

No! Bad! We all knew what the hell they meant and either way it is applicable since it was in fact Dr Frankenstein that was being lynched. Besides as his "son" the monster would also be a Frankenstein.

It matters.
07-07-2014, 01:49 PM
(07-07-2014 01:46 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(07-07-2014 01:44 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  No! Bad! We all knew what the hell they meant and either way it is applicable since it was in fact Dr Frankenstein that was being lynched. Besides as his "son" the monster would also be a Frankenstein.

It matters.

No, it doesn't. Everyone knows and all it does it halt the conversation so everyone can stare at you with contempt for a moment before moving on as if you had never spoke.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
07-07-2014, 01:50 PM
(07-07-2014 01:49 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(07-07-2014 01:46 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  It matters.

No, it doesn't. Everyone knows and all it does it halt the conversation so everyone can stare at you with contempt for a moment before moving on as if you had never spoke.

Then please continue.
07-07-2014, 01:52 PM
(07-07-2014 01:50 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(07-07-2014 01:49 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  No, it doesn't. Everyone knows and all it does it halt the conversation so everyone can stare at you with contempt for a moment before moving on as if you had never spoke.

Then please continue.

Tongue

07-07-2014, 01:59 PM
(07-07-2014 01:43 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(07-07-2014 01:27 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  ...
I for one have never enjoyed anal with anyones wife.

Then you aren't doing it right.

Angel

I was going to make that exact some post (minus the angel). Ninja'd by 15 minutes.
07-07-2014, 02:11 PM
Quote:I'm not sure the proper name of a group of Baptists

I think the proper term is a Shitload of baptists.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 4 users Like Minimalist's post
07-07-2014, 02:53 PM
(07-07-2014 02:11 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  
Quote:I'm not sure the proper name of a group of Baptists

I think the proper term is a Shitload of baptists.

A metric fuck-tonne of baptists.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
07-07-2014, 04:05 PM
Laughing all the way through those last 2 1/2 pages... it's a good thing I'm the last one left in the office today! Laugh out load

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
10-07-2014, 12:50 PM
Oh, I thought I'd share this gem here. I found myself remembering it today.

So, Pastor Chucklefuck's son, Chucklefuck Jr, decided to passive-aggressively bait me in a thread by addressing it to "any ex-Christians" in the group (of which I was the only one). Now, as I found out from our (insane) interaction, he was trying to bait me into responding so he could act all innocent like he wasn't specifically addressing me. I'd love to copy-paste the exchange verbatim, but he blocked me immediately after sending me a message after I left the group. So, I'll paraphrase in as accurate a way as possible.

CJ: "Any ex-Christians in the group: I have two questions for you. [asks two questions]"

Me: "I meet that criteria. I'll answer your questions. [answers questions]"

CJ: "Rob, who said this thread was about you? Are you narcissistic?"

Me: "You openly addressed all ex-Christians, of which I am one."

CJ: "Well, whatever. If you feel this is about you, answer the questions."

Me: "I already did, but I'll answer again. [re-answers questions]"

CJ: "Why are you answering the questions? It was rhetorical."

Me: [Image: skeptical-sm_zps59fc1324.png]

This guy needs to learn to troll better. Even though he didn't use my name, he unambiguously identified me. If he wanted to try some plausible deniability trolling, he should have gone with something like "Anyone who is here to cause trouble" or something, so he could use my response as incriminating evidence.

What a twat shitter.
[+] 2 users Like RobbyPants's post