A different "Start from scratch" thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-01-2011, 11:28 PM
RE: A different "Start from scratch" thread
Quote:And yes I'm patenting the 5th Law of Thermodynamics, which states that when 2 infinite forces collide, they disperse into finite particles... aka 2 gods high-fived and exploded on contact.
Do you know how to get Yahweh and Allah to hi-five? Just askin'.

Correct me when I'm wrong.
Accept me or go to hell.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-01-2011, 12:19 AM
(19-01-2011 03:39 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  This isn't making any sense. Plus I'm a little high.
And yes I'm patenting the 5th Law of Thermodynamics, which states that when 2 infinite forces collide, they disperse into finite particles... aka 2 gods high-fived and exploded on contact.

Look at it again, after you sober up.

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.
20-01-2011, 12:29 AM
Every theory about cause and effect uses time as a measurement. But time as we experience it might as well be an illusion since we don't have a different perspective on how it might be when it was different. I think the key to your great miseries might be hidden in our perception of time. (<-- Beer creates such great ideas )

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.